beware of roaring toyz

Pwall a quick read of this thread simply sounds like you paid a certain amount for an item and then later discovered you could have gotten it cheaper from somewhere else ?
If I'm wrong I apologize but profit is not a dirty word.

Things break.. Try buying a 90 yr old Colt SAA for $7500 thats supposed to be all original from auction only to find out it has modern Colt parts in it.
BUYER BEWARE and Blame nobody but themselves.

As far as the overcharging goes. If you have receipts showing you were supposed to pay a set amount and they charged you more then I can understand. Simply dispute the charges to your CC co.

Every card dispute I've had gets resolved quickly. I bet they would help a guy that rolls 6 million pretty quickly.
Posted via Mobile Device

U know what forget it thanks good luck when u guys buy from them am done here..on the last note been disputing since i seen it on my credit card..i have over 500k go thru my credit card ever month i dont look at everthing untill the last week of the month....

:( Even more confused as to how the overcharge happened good luck all the same

500k a month ??? I wouldn't care about a few hundred :poke:

I hope you understand why some people want to stick up for them, it's because the sponsors like RT'z that helps us have a site like this, and after people deal with them, and see what they do for the .Org, it's kinda like standing up for a friend.

Hope it works out for yah !

U know what forget it thanks good luck when u guys buy from them am done here..on the last note been disputing since i seen it on my credit card..i have over 500k go thru my credit card ever month i dont look at everthing untill the last week of the month....

Next month buy yourself a spellchecker..:)

WOW! You run $500K/month through a credit card and can't even write proper english? That kind of money could buy you a dayum good education.

spell checker and education you guys are messed up... but it is pretty funny..

in his defense he did do some research and this kit wasnt his first go at this>
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/search.php?searchid=1747565

the post on the second page are pretty interesting.

500k really? digital camera 12mp 150bucks pay cash. better pics.

there is NO WAY ON THIS GREEN EARTH i would allow my ex wife(when she was WIFE) to buy something FOR ME more than 100bucks and not clear it thru me....

NO #$%&%$#%^ WAY.

good luck with your CC and BBB...

they seem like stand up guys and there is no way they would be alllowed to sponser this site or any other site if they "scamed" people like this. this situation sucks all around

PWALL: if you are going to dispute this till the end.. lawyers and such. i dont recommend you post your experience on here until the dust settles... it may/WILL discredit what your attempting to accomplish..

hmm PWALL-- like Paul Wall?? :rofl:

So, I read the posts.
Seems like people were trying to, as most intelligent people would do, see both sides of the story as to make an informed decision.
Why would the original "poster" say "forget it"? Angry or not, wasn't it just a warning anyway? Shouldn't fault people for wanting to understand before making a judgement. I say if the price they charge was charged, then, DUH!!! If not and they said or posted one thing and charged another, then it's a no brainer.
But acting like the people here are dense and unwilling to listen,well, that's stupid. Especially given that they were looking for ways to see what happened and offer proper resolution or not. Not to mention the FACT that most of the people on this board are really nice people who love to ride and see people treated fairly.
Remember, they could have deleted your post and not given you the chance to say anything....
Just a thought.

Peace, riders.

rubber side down

im confused... did they tell you the kit was 4900 and then charge you 6200... or did you get the kit for 6200 and then find the equivalent for 4900 somewhere else?

If its the first, then I would say you deserve the difference back, if its the second, then sorry man but they didnt do anything wrong and ya should have shopped around more before buying if you werent happy about the price.

Either way, bike looks sweet.

Hope it all works out for ya.

$500,000 a month on your cc? Man, you must play for the Yankees.......

I know it's none of my business, and I wasn't going to say anything but, what in the world do you spend a half of a million dollars a month on?

few months ago you are asking for cheap parts on the class.. now you spend 500k a month wierd...:poke::poke:

Back