Beware badasskeys.com

WACKEM1

Registered
Ordered a switchblade key from this guy an never received it 60 buks down the whole! Just a warning this guy is a scam artist dont order from him!! Hate to see this happen to anyone else!!

Ok, so how did you pay him?
How long ago at this point?

Last I checked he wasn't doing business. If he is making keys again I would like to order one.

I ordered 3 keys from him last nov. and received all 3, no issues, only took alittle time cause of the holidays, but I did get all, one switchblade and 2 Hayabusa symbol keys. I think he stays pretty busy just email and keep asking

I don't care how busy you are there is time to answer emails, PMs and voice mails. Avoidance is the worse type of customer service. Hope you guys get your money back or at least a quality product.

100% agreed!
Put up or shut down!
I don't care how busy you are there is time to answer emails, PMs and voice mails. Avoidance is the worse type of customer service. Hope you guys get your money back or at least a quality product.

Sounds like he did good business in past. You went thru paypal so your covered file the claim and let them deal with it. You should get your item or your money back pretty soon

That sucks to hear man. I would file the claim with paypal and try and get my money back. Hopefully, there is a good reason for his lack of response or product shipment.

I'm not worried about the money I know I'll get that back, I just really wanted the key. I lost one of mine and thought now I have a reason to buy one but looks like it ain't happening. Maybe something happended to him, the site looks like things have been added since the last time I was there.

Back