better brakes

race1gun

Donating Member
Registered
after talking with a good friend who is very knowledgable about motorcycles (suzuki, inparticular)i let him take the busa around the block and he came back with the recommendation of >> goodridge braided lines he mentioned two different line sizes he spoke of a smaller diameter kind that he said would be more expensive and a regular size kinnda like what is on it now (stock) he said he wouldnt pay the extra for the smaller the regular would be just fine for street and some track days .the pads he recommended was vesrah rjl's he said the compound was very good and the experiance he had with ebc was premature rotor wear . has anyone here ever used the goodridge lines combined with the vasrah pads?? in searching past posts this combo has not been mentioned ? I would appreciate any information on this ..Thanks, Race1gun

<!--EDIT|race1gun
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130076816 -->

he also mentioned changeing the brake fluid to castro oil some type that has a higher boiling point
rock.gif

It is all about what you like. If you want colored lines then you need to look at Galfer or HEL lines. Vesrha makes good pads, but so does EBC for the busa. We like Motul fluid better then the castro oil. New pads and lines will really help you notice what you have been misisng with the brake system. Shoot me a email if you need prices on any of these items.

ebc HH pads , will be the best mod done to the busa ! i cant belive i drove mine for 8000 miles on the stock pads , if i ever got a different bike this would be the first thing i would do ! hands down the best mod ! SAFTEY FIRST !
biggrin.gif

You may want to have a look at Ferodo Sinter St pads. They are a bit spendy but make a huge difference on the brakes. I have them on both my gixxer and busa. Others may be equally as good but I'm sold on Ferodo.

im a fan of EBC HH pads, had them on the R6 for track days and they r great. i also had goodridge SS on the R6 (still need 2 put them on the busa)

Back