Beta Fish

BaybeBusa04

Registered
<span style='color:deeppink'>So maybe I am wierd...
My boss got me a Beta Fish the other day. He's really pretty, all red.
So the next day he gets another one. I get the bright idea to see if they REALLY fight.
THEY DO!!! My fish kicked the other ones A**!!!!! We split them up after my fish bit the whole tail of the other one!

Just wondering if anyone has done this too. If not I need to find a new hobby!!!</span><span style='font-family:comic sans ms'></span>

I have a silver Arrowana I will put up against your Beta
tounge.gif

http://www.aquariacentral.com/fishinfo/fresh/arrowana.shtml

Of course I also have a PIG of a fresh water snow flake eel, fricken thing has even eaten a few of my placostomas

The thing is a spastic ravenous pig.

This is like the 4th eel I have tried to keep a live, the other three just died so I thought they were real fragile, now the one I have is growing like a weed and eats anything, I feed him with a plastic claw and he bites the plastic claw some times. He has also raised out of the water about 6 inches trying to grab food from me.. little piggy.

laugh.gif
leave it up to you, Carrie....

"Hmm....I wonder if these guys will REALLY fight...let's see.
Oh crap! Take him out! Take hime out! Take him out!"

I can just imagine the scenario...
tounge.gif

Of course I also have a PIG of a fresh water snow flake eel, fricken thing has even eaten a few of my placostomas

This is like the 4th eel I have tried to keep a live, the other three just died so I thought they were real fragile, now the one I have is growing like a weed and eats anything, I feed him with a plastic claw and he bites the plastic claw some times. He has also raised out of the water about 6 inches trying to grab food from me.. little piggy.
I had a couple of oscars that would do the same thing! They would jump out of the water for pieces of hotdog! Oh, and when you introduced feeder fish,it looked like pirannahs in the tank!

I have some crabs in my saltwater tank that are very territorial. They don't play nice at all. Every once in a while, you find a leg or claw laying around. They grow back though..........slowly. The crabs have to be 3+ years old!!

I had a couple of oscars that would do the same thing! They would jump out of the water for pieces of hotdog! Oh, and when you introduced feeder fish,it looked like pirannahs in the tank!
Tony,
Years ago my roommate had Oscars. It was crazy. We would feed it all sortsa things like that. Raw steak, chicken, white nurse sharks, of course pretty Goldfish, little pinky mice, one time I even brought home a couple little lizards from the pet store - he ate the damn things too!! NO BS!
Those Oscars can be mean if ya feed 'em like that.
The damn thing would suck on my roommates finger. Crazy as all hell!

Dont even get me started on Jakes pihranhas.... Holy ####. He had the illegal ones. Crazy.....

laugh.gif

tounge.gif
<span style='color:purple'>Seriously...I had tears in my eyes I was laughing so damn hard!
"leave it up to the dumb blonde!"
Well my boss was taking pictures...so maybe I can get him to send them to me so i can post them.  
My office was going NUTS!  We had bets going and everything!!</span>
laugh.gif
Bets, huh? You guys are bad...
tounge.gif

Must be a very interesting workplace...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Beta fish will fight themselves...you could save the massacre and just put a mirror in front of one...he'll prance around and egg himself on day after day after day...
smile.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif
<span style='color:purple'>Seriously...I had tears in my eyes I was laughing so damn hard!
"leave it up to the dumb blonde!"
Well my boss was taking pictures...so maybe I can get him to send them to me so i can post them.
My office was going NUTS! We had bets going and everything!!</span>

Back