Best windscreen for the $$

Yea , I will not say it looks great and it really takes the sporty look away, but i bought it for winter and cooler riding, it works great and really takes the wind off

I have another shield that is sporty:laugh: and used when it gets nice

Oneida Suzuki still has the Gen 1 Suzuki "factory" double bubble on sale for $39. It is very nicely made. I still prefer the looks of the stock windscreen which is lower and sleeker, but the double bubble let's me see the instruments much better and shapes the airflow nicely.

Shipping from Oneida is a little high, but add in something else (say the centerstand kit!) and it's all very reasonable. Also check their prices on oil filters - very good.

I bought Dbl Bubble off ebay .99 cent plus 24.00 shipping it came from china or hong Kong or something fit great looks great
DSCF0002-15.jpg

DSCF0001-21.jpg

:thumbsup:

Don't think it would fit my 07. :laugh:

I know I know...dude sells gen 1 too. Don't know what it is with me, but I refuse to chock up that much money for shipping. Feel like it's an underhanded way for people to sell things cheaper, I'll probably get a ZG from Tim. He's always been great with other things I've bought from him. Kinda partial to the SR Zero Gravity screen anyway.

Last edited:
im doing a group buy on zero gravity double bubbles, they are 89.95 + shipping retail, doing $78 TYD in the usa. getting ready to order them on monday, let me know if interested

oh, and btw... never buy hotbodies, they are crap and prob wouldn't even fit your bike close enough to bolt up. I like how ssb mag talks about how they like hotbodies, so i order one, and i can't even install on my bike, and yes i ordered the right make/model. anyhow....just don't do hotbodies. doesn't sound like you're headed that way but just a heads up :beerchug:

I love my Puig and I think I paid around $60 shipped from Paulie1300.

im doing a group buy on zero gravity double bubbles, they are 89.95 + shipping retail, doing $78 TYD in the usa. getting ready to order them on monday, let me know if interested

I paid $20 shipped for my zero gravity on ebay...brand new:thumbsup: otherswise I'd be all over this.

Back