Best Wax?

PJ267

Registered
What is the best wax to use? I have heard Meguires NXT and Glares Polish, which do you recommend. thanks

+1 on the NXT. Some complain about the soft paint on the BKing, but my black beast doesn't have a single swirl. I throw on a quick coat of NXT each time I wash the bike.

I use Liquid Glass; whether it's the best or not is subject to debate but I've been using it for 25+ years. I use Pig Snot on my rims....

$200 for wax.... :rofl: am sorry but the NXT2 polymer works just fine for me at 1/20 the cost.. after a few hours in the rain, none of it matters anyway..

I will wash the sucker in August anyway.. will see how shiny it is then..

$200 ? ???

No, this is what I'm talkin about :

Z-2 PRO Show Car Polish for Clear Coated Car Finishes
Code:Z-2
Price: $14.95

And the finish Quick Detailer is awsome too. I have done half the the bike with other products and 1/2 with Zaino, you can actually see the difference.

Wax is like oil & tires you just gotta try and see what you prefer.

:thumbsup:

I have great results with the Meguiars Gold Class stuff,

For in between cleaning I use the Honda spray polish and clean stuff.

I gotta look into the Zaino, had some die hard BMW customers recommend that stuff more then a few times. :thumbsup:

Hit the gallery on Zaino's site and you can see the pics BT sent in of his '03 Silver/Grey. Looks pretty damn good.

Regardless, All the busa bikes on this Org are all really beautiful looking..They are Born Beautiful, the riders just enhance it.. ;) WAXED OR NOT..

Back