Tourer?
Cruiser?
Stunter?
Canyons?
Poser?
Mountains?
Trackdays?
A combo of some of the above?

Impossible to recommend a tire without knowing what you want out of it.

I just bought a Shinko and it was dirt cheap, already have about a thousand miles on it and it still looks bran new!!

Power road 2 for the cruising/touring.
Bridgestone Battlax bt002Rs for canyon carving. Great performance for a great price.

Maxxis supermax. Go to Motoxoutlet.com for tires.
I tried a couple orders from these guys.... did not go so well... lousy communications, and SLOW shipping when I finally got my stuff..

I tried a couple orders from these guys.... did not go so well... lousy communications, and SLOW shipping when I finally got my stuff..
I've ordered from them a few times myself...cheapest place I could find, and the quickest shipping every time as well. I give them and Derby cycles all my business anymore. I hope I don't see the "dark" side you've seen :eek:

A LOT of people here seem to like Avon Storms - I trying to decide between those and Dunop Roadsmarts.

I have been running the Shinko 005 for years. To me it is a good all around tire, if you like to hit the curves, it's a tire that doesn't take long to heat up and you can dig into curves with it. Then if you like to drag, it's a tire you do a quick burnout and it will snatch your @ss 11:00 o'clock before you know it. I bought my last one at bikebandit.com Can't bet it for the buck. GONE

Sorry guys but if it comes to tires you should not go cheap!!! Just my personal opinion. I run Michelin Pilot Power 2CT.
Steve:bowdown:

Back