Best Textile Jacket

Busa Bill

Donating Member
Registered
Ok guys I need your HELP ...I have 2 leather jackets and 1 Denim Jacket none are water proof So I want to get a Textile Jacket that is comfortable ,waterproof cool in the summer and warm in the winter to a point it really dosent get that cold here in FL. and a good fitting jacket I'm 5'9" and about 180lbs. YEA I'm Short and round LOL. what do you guys have and recommend ,Icon,Feild Sheer,First Gear,Joe Rocket, Tour Master , Cortec. etc. Need to find something fast I would like to have one before the Busa Bash @ the Gap

Well Bill , I have a Joe Rocket Textile . Not sure what the model is called but it's the one that looks like the race replica .....with all the labels of different sponsers on it . It's OK but I'll try another brand next time . It's not much cooler than my leather jackets but does fit better .

joe rocker phoniex. with zip out liner. its an A+

Thanx for replying guys on the jacket keep them comming I have to make a decision here pretty soon if I want to take it to the Busa Bash in a couple of weeks ... I orderd a pair of textile pants couple days ago they were the Joe Rocket Ballistic 5.0 they look to be pretty nice . I ordered them from New Enough . I'ts hard to find stuff to fit right mostly if your short and stocky like a stump lol.. but I figuare that Im not the only one out here with this build and some one will come along and say HEY I'M a STUMP ... hehehehe

Peace guys&Gals

I have one from Bates Leathers in Long Beach, CA. I love it as well. Try different ones on and take the one that feels the best to you!

I'm a bit stumpy myself and I find Firstgear fits me best. I have a winter(Kilimanjaro) and a summer mesh and love them both.I haven't been able to find riding pants that fit right.I thouight I finally found some yesterday.Paid for them and everything.When I got on my bike the crotch was too tight and I could'nt get my feet on the pegs right.Then the next size up was too big.I think you'll find getting jackets much easier....Good luck

LOL........I was looking at Firstgear stuff and seen a couple of jackets that are really nice ,found that there a little bit more pricey but if the fit is good then I dont mind ,I have a freaking really nice RED Nexx Jacket wore it once but the arms are are litttle long for me probly going to put that jacket up for sale here in a little while. Thanks for you advice Ill let you know how the Joe rocket pants fit ..

Back