Best tech deal on the net

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I have been searching for a way to backup at least 200,000 images affordably and in an way that was easy to manage...

I found this little jewel for 20.00 on Ebay the other day.. You can use USB 2.0 or E-Sata and it has a little one touch backup... Just take a drive, slide it in the tray and viola your backing up... Take it out and transfer data to another machine or stick it in the safe in case something happens.....

You can hot swap drives out too.

I bought 2 of em one for work and one for home, 500 gig drives are about 80.00 so you can very easily backup data and put it offline.

backup drive 003-sized.jpg

backup drive 003-sized.jpg

Thanks for sharing. I was just looking at some portable HD's today. :beerchug:

not a bad deal. Just be careful with the electronics... ESD = bad juju

not a bad deal. Just be careful with the electronics... ESD = bad juju

Correct, I will make sure to be holding the chassis when I move it to a static bag.... I wanted this so that I can put the drive in a safe or someplace out of the computer and even the house in case something happens we still have all of our pictures....

Pictures from the '08 bash? Pappy didn't buy any from the '09 bash because he still hasn't got the one's he bought from the '08 bash.. :laugh:

Good deal? not really.. :poke: :laugh:

Doyle is it possible for you to ***** about anything more than you do? Have you ever had anything positive to say about anything? Your cynacism is extremely obvious.

There are over 4,000 images in the 08 pics 4 CD's worth.. We are still working on getting them mass produced...

yeah dropping balls again i see yeah lot of things are going on and people are busy....your right if you did one set a day that would still be more than we have now...look i can do math to
Posted via Mobile Device

I use these Have one at home and two at work. Only about $40 each and they're USB plug and play.

V13-3252-maind.jpg

Doyle is it possible for you to ***** about anything more than you do? Have you ever had anything positive to say about anything? Your cynicism is extremely obvious.

There are over 4,000 images in the 08 pics 4 CD's worth.. We are still working on getting them mass produced...

Sorry for my cynicism Sir..

Note to self do not post unless it's positive..

Again I apologize Sir..

Respectfully Doyle

Back