Best source for Alien Head

shoot me email, and your location..I'll get you price and availability...I'll try the best I can and provide tech support after the sale...

Does it matter if its used or you looking to buy new?

Well ideally I'm looking for a new system since I have so much invested into my Gen II ($25,000 and counting), however, if its in excellent shape I would be willing to use a used system if the price is right

Does it matter if its used or you looking to buy new?

Ideally Im looking for a new system since I have so much invested ($25,000 and counting) however, if I could find a used system in excellent condition for a fair price I would consider a used system.

Well, new would always be good but as long as it looks good (no dents, scratches etc etc) I don't think id mind if it was tad bit used. also my location is Finland so I guess its bit harder to get em here. I think we have a chance for customs to caught & to add 20% fee for packages sent by American companies if its price tagged material o.o

edit: adding that it'd have to be black. And the ones ive seen black in ebay are just conversion kits. Is there a point of considering that or just go for full exhaust ? how is conversion kit being installed anyhow?

I can ship it anywhere in the world, just will take a few more days as we will shrink package and ship a way to help you on duty... contact me via email with color,length muffler, and bike it's for...finland or anywhere in the world is a problem for us...

Yay!!! I no longer have to have my post approved by a moderator. They must have figured four years was a long enough vetting process.

I would think the 14 posts had more to do with it than the 4 years... LOL

Make sure you get plenty of good pix of a used pipe, I've seen some crushed tubes being sold.

Back