Best Sliders for Gen II

MikesGSX1300RK9

Registered
OK... on the new Busa... I'm thinking about going ahead and putting on a set of sliders up front and also on the swingarms. It sounds as though the type that require cutting through the stock fairing are the best, from a functionality standpoint. Was wondering what the better manufacturers are, and if any offer matching sets for the front and swingarm sliders?

Thanks,

Mike

Cut (or No Cut), good sliders use DELRIN. Best? Some cost more because of the brand.

Since you're asking about matching sets, T-REX has matching spool and axle sliders for their frame sliders.
AXLE
N608FI.jpg

SPOOL
trspoolsswingslide.jpg

I have the T-Rex on mine and love them. No cut at all and easy to install. I saw some a guy cut and installed and it was bad. They did not get it lined up and the hole had a big space on the bottom on one side and the space was to the side on the other side. Here is a pic of mine.

DSC_0037.jpg

Ask 4 people and you will get four different answers. I purchased LSL's from Speigler.
They are the cut variety and in my mind were the best bang for my money. I also thought the looked cool as I had never seen them before. Will they work better than brand x? Only God knows cause I'm not willing to give you a test review.

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

Back