Best show on TV, right NOW.

mjn

Hillbilly Deluxe
Donating Member
Registered
Well...at least on the west coast...

Rick Warren. Fox news. (ch 66 for us Charter cable folk)

Good stuff.

Watch it.

I couldn't name two shows that are currently on TV, I just don't watch it much and when I do it's usually History channel or Discovery. Only series I faithfully watch is when Discovery airs the new seasons of Deadliest Catch. :thumbsup:

24, True Blood, and The Shield
Posted via Mobile Device

family guy

I like this too, but isn't the writing slipping alot this new season? I think I'm done with it. I used to bust out laughing, shoot milk through my nose, kick off... but now its mostly movie and TV scene remakes without any funny twists to them. I watch the old episodes on DVD and STILL bust out laughing.

everything else I've seen on TV seems like nothing but emo drama. yes, even 24. My dad has a DVD set so we started watching it.... 1st episode was interesting and then all of a sudden it was a "Family deal". brother was involved, then dad, then family's

I guess I enjoy mindless escapism not bickering family reunion reenactments

A lot of peters gags are just gross or lame but stewie...:rofl:
Stewie just absolutely kills me. I'll watch 20 miniutes of stupid peter
jokes for one awesome zinger from stewie :beerchug:

yea stewie and bryan are my favorite. all i watch is reruns so idk about the new season. but i did see that 'haven't you heard? the bird is the word' episode and it was funny

yea stewie and bryan are my favorite. all i watch is reruns so idk about the new season. but i did see that 'haven't you heard? the bird is the word' episode and it was funny

That was an absolutely AMAZING episode. The new season is startin to piss me off cause they haven't shown a new one in about 4 weeks or so. I'm wonderin if something happened or if maybe seth has some writer's block goin on. I don't know, but I hope they get some new ones out soon.

Back