Best seat around

MET

The Watcher
Registered
I will get some digital pics tomorrow.  This seat is absulutley fantastic feeling and looking.

TOBIN O'CONNOR
122 SOUTH SALEM PA  17371
717-792-3708

TOBINOC@ADELPHIA.NET

HERE IS A LINK TO A SEAT DONE LIKE MINE.  mY KANJI ARE EMERALD GREEN AND RIGHT READING.  

THESE SEATS THAT TOBIN MAKES CUSTOM ARE FAR BETTER THEN ANY CORBIN ETC.

THANKS TOBIN

Rode for 10 minutes before it starts raining again. This seat is fantastic.

Here is some more designs.

biggrin.gif

No doubt about it Playaz this seat is a must if ya like to keep your booty from sliding back into the hump on take offs. Hey Seirra I made a funny for ya. I havent had any problem with discomfort on my last 3 hr constant road trip either . Personally it feels better than our stock seat to me anyway. But if your into doing alot twisty back and forth constantly like road racing it will interferr with sliding your butt from side to side. Well herez a photo of mine I got back in Oct from Mr. Tobin. I love it .

Tobins custom Busa seat.

DSC00568.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
One mo fo ya!!!!!!

DSC00567.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep in mind that you can make the seat very custom to your bike. This is not just an advertisement but an endorsement because I was so pleased.

I like that. Man friend in Chicago got this seat a while ago. He hated sliding back so much. I am going to consider it. It solves the problem I was having with my Second Skin (Blue/Silver) front not matching my Corbin (black) rear.

Hmmmmmmm!

what's up with the pink shining on yer wheel[/QUOTE]

You know how we Pimps are !!!!! Gotta have my pink (Pink Cadilac)! Just messn with ya Playa thats my red stand up tool chest reflecting off the chrome wheelz.

Post some pics of yer bike in the post yer pics thread dude.[/QUOTE]

Will do !

He also sells a hump-pad that attaches to the seat. Keeps your hump scratch free!
Not a hump pad really, much more. I have one, it is a Track back rest to keep you from sliding. It attaches to the seat with a zipper as per the link I provided at the top of the thread. Not really for everyday riding, but excellent workmanship> I have had it on the street though and it feels good on the small of your back.

Ninja,

The reason I don't ride with the rear hump in place is that I slide back into the hump. Which hurts my tailbone, a lot under heavy acceleration.

Does that Tobin seat help keep you from sliding into the hump? Even when rocketing away from a stop?

Back