Best route power commander or something else?

HayabusaAge

Registered
So im looking to see whats the best thing for my bike i have a 2017 hayabusa and i want to see whats the best way to go some people say power commander some people say bazzas or should i just flash the ecu help please?

So im looking to see whats the best thing for my bike i have a 2017 hayabusa and i want to see whats the best way to go some people say power commander some people say bazzas or should i just flash the ecu help please?
We're gonna need a little more info then that, any mods done yet or planned for the future. Do you plan on having it tuned? If so then whatever your tuner suggest would be ther correct answer. If you haven't already stop by the new owners area and introduce yourself and the bike and keep im mind pics are mandatory :D

Flashing and tuning are two different things. You can tune through the ECU and flash also, or use a PC and flash also.

Flashing is the latest thing so I'd do that first. If you want it exact, get a PC5 secondary module and tune that on a dyno or do it yourself with AutoTune if you have the guts to do top speed on the road. A PV5 secondary module will control all 8 injectors instead of just the 4 primaries. I'd ask DJ about it to find out exactly what is meant by secondary module??? Is it a second module or is it a PC5 that can handle 8 injectors?? Dynojet has more equipment to play with than Bazzaz if you get into self tuning. A POD-300 and ignition module are available from DJ but Bazzaz never got around to making those kind of accessories. DJ makes a PC5 with Ignition if that's necessary for your setup in the future. Both Bazzaz and DJ Have Autotune. DJ's Autotune is slightly faster but they both get the job done after a few properly done tuning runs.

Bazaazz is a great product and the one I chose for my busa because of the 8 injectors. but now if DJ has the the ability to to program all 8 injectors, I'd say DJ is the way to go because there is just more stuff available for self tuning.

Back