Best roads

Deal's Gap 318 curves in 11 miles
Cherahola Parkway (western NC mountains)
Blue Ridge Parkway (Western Parkway)

Highway 64 from Rocky Mount to Willialmston (straight road, no cops, no people, middle of nowhere ----did somebody say lets see how fast this baby really is ---lololololololol)

New fav is Calif. hwy 36 from RedBluff to Eureka 140 miles of twisties one way!

Cabot Trail. Before the tourists come.

biggrin.gif

Lake george area, ny
forgot the exact name but they are all pretty nice. Hill and curves. Specially on the west side of the I87 down to Saratoga Springs. Nice Scenery.

In Oregon, Shadey Cove Trail, from Canyonville to to Shadey Cove. 70 miles of incredable road. Some technical and some high speed twisties. Got to be careful though cause some of the curves can sneek up on you pretty quick. I was running pretty hot into what I thought was a long sweeper and ended up slowing her down pretty quick.

Grants Pass to Medford Or 238. Long fast sweepers. Got to watch for cops though.

Or hwy 138 Roseburg to Diamond Lake. Long fast sweepers for about 80 miles. Beautiful scenery all the way.

hmm in iowa.... lets see theres that one.... no wait... oh yeah...hmm errrr... no we have flat straight roads here..
rock.gif

My backyard, The blue ridge parkway. If you look out the backdoor of my house, all you see is the east mountains of the valley which contain the parkway.

<span style='color:firebrick'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>OK those of you that need your hat for Spring time.

100 hats to go... I will buy and give the 25th order free, followed with the 55th order free and the 99 order free. you do not want to be at events with a crowd and risk not being seen by your Brother and Sister Hayabusa.org members. Let's see how fast we can get these hats on some heads. Have fun and good luck.</span></span>
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back