Best ride leader award goes to............

Jet Li

What is the AWESOME????
Donating Member
Registered
Busawhipped!!:thumbsup: :cheerleader:

Thanks for a great ride, Dennis. Very nice route! You must have known my old man knees needed plenty of stops! :laugh: And I hate to ride in the dark, and I especially hate to ride in the dark and the rain at the same time, :banghead: but ya brought me back in one piece!

Melissa thanks ya too! :beerchug:

Your trophy will arrive soon!! :laugh::laugh:

Busawhipped!!:thumbsup: :cheerleader:

Thanks for a great ride, Dennis. Very nice route! You must have known my old man knees needed plenty of stops! :laugh: And I hate to ride in the dark, and I especially hate to ride in the dark and the rain at the same time, :banghead: but ya brought me back in one piece!

Melissa thanks ya too! :beerchug:

Your trophy will arrive soon!! :laugh::laugh:
+1 and sweeper goes to SEMI:thumbsup:

I could not agree more. Pace was great, route was great, and the destination. It was a blast even with the nighttime rain :laugh:

Well then with the award comes the responsibilty to lead the rides next year for the Midwest MnG. Does not matter that you will not know where you are at. We will give you a map 10 minutes before kickstands up so you can find your way.:poke:

In reality, good job Dennis and Semi. I can attest to Semi's sweeping abilities. One of the best I have riden with.
Great job guys.:beerchug:

Credit where credit is due this time. Acehole swept this ride since semi was not able to make the Bash.

Well then with the award comes the responsibilty to lead the rides next year for the Midwest MnG. Does not matter that you will not know where you are at. We will give you a map 10 minutes before kickstands up so you can find your way.:poke:

In reality, good job Dennis and Semi. I can attest to Semi's sweeping abilities. One of the best I have riden with.
Great job guys.:beerchug:

Makes things more interesting when I don't know where I'm going. Welcome to Iowa is not out of the realm of possibilities :laugh::laugh:

No it was 60 miles or torrential down pours! And we had to ride downhill all the way in it too, and it was the darkest night in recorded histroy too!! :whistle:

Back