best price on oem clutch? where 180 yamahaoftroy.com

riggsracin

Registered
im needing all the clutch plates. friction and steels for my 05 hayabusa. yamahaoftroy.com has then for 180 any where else cheaper. also where is the best price on u soft tires,

found it even cheaper at suzukipartshouse.com for 196 including the to extra spring plates 14 and 15 on the microfiche

derbycyles
miclen pilot powers and power 1
the pilot powers I recently bought from them were [ z rated of course]
110 for the rear and 73 bucks for the front,,,out the door ,no tax,,free fedex shipping,,,,,,ebc sinistered front brakes sets 29 bucks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,check the for the clutch,,,dont know if they carry those,,,but schnitz raceing does,,and if memeory serves me right OEM were alot cheaper than you quoted and the heavy duty were too,,,,,,part #,cpk1300gsz $ 144.00,,,,,not the best,,but you said cheap,,,,,clutch pack

Last edited:
derbycyles
miclen pilot powers and power 1
the pilot powers I recently bought from them were [ z rated of course]
110 for the rear and 73 bucks for the front,,,out the door ,no tax,,free fedex shipping,,,,,,ebc sinistered front brakes sets 29 bucks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,check the for the clutch,,,dont know if they carry those,,,but schnitz raceing does,,and if memeory serves me right OEM were alot cheaper than you quoted and the heavy duty were too,,,,,,part #,cpk1300gsz $ 144.00,,,,,not the best,,but you said cheap,,,,,clutch pack
those are NOT oem they say they are but they are NOT

$180 is cheap for full set of OEM,I know I cant' sell Oem for less than $225... I have u soft and drag hook up in stock..

Back