best price for R77 slip ons

erikm12

Registered
I'm looking to purchase the carbon slip ons now. I have looked at the web and have got the best deal I can find. Anyone know of a good place to look or sponser. I'm looking to buy tomorrow or early next week. Thanks

I'm looking to purchase the carbon slip ons now. I have looked at the web and have got the best deal I can find. Anyone know of a good place to look or sponser. I'm looking to buy tomorrow or early next week. Thanks

Good luck! They're beautiful! :beerchug:

what's best price you found,are you 100 % set on slipons?

+1

I was set on slipons until I read up on things. If you can afford a full exhaust you wont regret it! You could always just get the slipons and then upgrade the headers later on.

Either way, good choice. :thumbsup:

Pretty much set on slips.......$812 for carbon so far. Hoping to order today but looks more like Mon, at work and am busy... go figure...:laugh:

Holy Cow,

I just can't see paying 800 bucks for slip ons. You can get the full system for not much more than that. If you are not mechanically inclined, then possibly, but then again someone could put it on for you for little of nothing I would think.

Check JCmotors.com. I went the slip-on route last year as they had a special for Two Bros Titaniums for $500 shipped. I prefer the dual look.

I do agree you could spend a little more for a full, but add the PCIII, air filter and dyno and it adds up. And it is not like a stock '08 is any slouch to begin with.

There is a guy on ebay right now with a brand new set that has no buy out. I emailed him and he said he would sell them for 800. If that is your thing, then there you go. They are carbon as well.

I only paid 827.24 a full system. R77 4-1 with the carbon can. Think about it.??? Unless, like Scar said, you want two cans to balance both sides?

A few questions, if I go with a full system will i need a pc and air filter or can I install them and leave the rest of the bike as is. Also does it effect the oil filter change? I'm looking at the full system now.....got till Mon to make up my mind....

erikm12, you will benefit greatly from the addition of a pc and filter with a custom map for your bike. I have heard the Yoshimura headers make it a real tight fit for the filter. I'm about to find out first hand next week. I used a long time local source for my system and paid $725 for the r-55.

IMG_0789.jpg

Back