best price for an 08?

craigntx

Registered
i'm seein 12k + tt&l in cycletrader.
the ins co only gave me 10k.
tempted to get an 07 zx10 but i know it'll be like a torture rack comfort wise, and the 08 zx10 is even more expensive, and being a new model they prolly wont come down.
any suggestions?
c

Have you contacted Roger's Cycle & Marine up in Texarkana, TX for a quote .. they matched and BEAT the best deal I could find in the state of Texas. Give em a holla...

If you search in the thread "BEST price on new 08" at the very top of this Gen-II section, most of the best price dealers are listed...
thumb_up.gif

Closest I have found to you is Bartelsville Cycle Sports asking $10,399 but you will have to pay tax when you get back to Texas... http://www.bartlesvillecyclesports.com/new_veh....rcycles

Call Granbury Motorsports and see what they are selling for. They gave me my 05 for less than sticker when i bought it brand new. That was with TT&L too.

my regular dealer has an 07 for $10,200 drive out.
that's only 600 more than a 07 zx10 i found
hmm
thanks guys

i bought my first bike in nov 07 its an 08 busa orange and black im 39. it was 11,999 but after all tax tags and misc charges it wat 15,547 + 1600 for jacket pants boots gloves and arai helment i live in maryland and love this bike.i noww have 780 miles on it

i bought my first bike in nov 07 its an 08 busa orange and black im 39. it was 11,999 but after all tax tags and misc charges it wat 15,547 + 1600 for jacket pants boots gloves and arai helment i live in maryland and love this bike.i noww have 780 miles on it
i been in rockville and gaithersburg, worked at the hard times cafe in alexandria
you got a short riding season up there, unless you like freezing and snow.
brrr
laugh.gif

SHOCKED.gif
eek2.gif
WOW!

yoyo man i dont know if i missed a thread somehow (not likely) or what. so did they total you skoot out or what. and how are yu. i aint seen you very much since then.

but on your q. have you thought of stealing one of the left over 07's. ive heard of peep gettin em for 8700 brand new
thumb_up.gif

If you aren't getting an 07 for $9,500 OTD or less you are getting hosed this time of year...
sad.gif

I see a 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa on sale for $10,799 +TTL at Rogers Marine INC in Texarkana TX

sounds like they bent you over without lube dude....sorry

yoyo man i dont know if i missed a thread somehow (not likely) or what. so did they total you skoot out or what. and how are yu. i aint seen you very much since then.

but on your q. have you thought of stealing one of the left over 07's. ive heard of peep gettin em for 8700 brand new
thumb_up.gif
if that's directed at me, yes, totaled. the estimate was $5900, but state farm gave me $10k
wowold.gif

the stealership where i've got 3 bikes at has a blue 07 busa for $10,200, drive out.
i'm torn between that or the zx10 for $9600.
with what i make now it'd be 2 months till i could swing a 08 busa, and i just can't wait. got no other transpo.
but if you could direct me to where i could get an 07 for $8700 i got cash for that deal right now
thumb_up.gif

oh and i recovered from the spill in 3 days with a couple scapes and sore spots.
guess i better wear a lid from now on.
sure is gonna make it hard to pick up chicks, though

thumb_up.gif

Dont want to make light of your situation but if i were you... i'd wait and get an 08. You say you dont have any transpo but couldnt you rough it out for a bit longer to have something that in the long run make you happier? My
2cents.gif

Back