Best polish? best detailing products?

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, so Im picking up my bike from Lee's Cycles today. Its not fixed but I got him to make it where I can ride my bike cause I need a vehicle. Anyways, im looking to give my bike a good detailing today and clean it up. Its a 2004 Blue/Silver stock. I want the paint to have a gloss again and make it shine and stand out. Any sujustions? Where to buy the product? How much it may cost? Thanks a bunch yall!

Ok, so Im picking up my bike from Lee's Cycles today. Its not fixed but I got him to make it where I can ride my bike cause I need a vehicle. Anyways, im looking to give my bike a good detailing today and clean it up. Its a 2004 Blue/Silver stock. I want the paint to have a gloss again and make it shine and stand out. Any sujustions? Where to buy the product? How much it may cost? Thanks a bunch yall!
A lot of guys on here are big fans of the Zaino stuff. Never heard a bad review of them!

http://www.zainostore.com/

Honda Polish is my favorite. It is hard to describe how good it works. I use it on everything from the bike to my helmet. If you wash your bike with water, use the rain-x soap with the wax in it. Then hit it with some honda polish after it dries.

i found out that its Illegal to sell Honda Polish in CA because of EPA or something. Does any stores sell Zaino localy? Or do you have to order it?

I think you have to order it. I use to always use Meguiars quick detailer on my bike, and I was always happy with it. Then I hooked on honda polish. The quick detailer you can buy anywhere for about $6.

Isnt it just the Teflon in the wax that makes it truly shine? And can you tell me the difference in the Honda Polish and the Zaino and Meguiars polish?

Zaino is the pooh!
wink.gif

Back