Best place to put an alarm LED on a Busa?

haniooo

Registered
Hey guys,

I would think the gas-tank is a nono!

But seriously, I am really stuck with where the best location of the alarm LED (note I need to drill an 8mm hole and thread the wiring to the location of the alarm box thingie, so also a factor the distance from the box and how many parts of my Busa I need to disassemble!).

Thanks for any input guys!

mount it on your innner dash fairing, easy and thin to drill and the dash panels will cover the wiring

Yeah,

Put it on the right side because I'm opening up the left side to install my ignition switch and key :laugh:

My peremitor sensors kick butt on both my bikes alarm systems......nobody can get close enough to touch my bikes before they're being warned off. So I didn't see a need for the extra hassle of the led's and skipped'em :laugh:

A blinking led is just a heads up for a thief. Saying hey I have an alarm so prepare before you steal me.
If I believed in alarms I think I would want a silent one and the flashing would be a muzzle flash and as far as a siren a gun shot sounds best.

A blinking led is just a heads up for a thief. Saying hey I have an alarm so prepare before you steal me.
If I believed in alarms I think I would want a silent one and the flashing would be a muzzle flash and as far as a siren a gun shot sounds best.
Wow....good point Lankee, and one I never thought of...another reason I'm glad I left the led's off :laugh:
Now that I've had alarms on both my big sportbikes I'll never be without them again. They have kept so many kids/adults from messing with my bikes over the years its unbelievable.....and have probaly saved my bikes from theft as well. I've even ordered a simple alarm I picked up on clearance for my dual sport....folks seem to to love to hang around that bike :banghead:

Back