Best place for a rear brake pad ???

Best place for a rear brake pad ??

On the rear caliper~!!~ :rofl: Sorry, just had too... :whistle:

how does Galfer pads compare to EBC HH pads?

I think if you ask 4 people, you likely will get 4 answers on this one. Both Galfer and EBC make excellent pads and you should go with at least a HH Sintered pad in the front which'll give you a much better response & feel. Some riders (including me) have used EBC pads where you get a high pitch whine from the pads while under braking. I just got used to that.

Also keep in mind that Galfer makes a semi-metallic, HH-Sintered, novice race, and a full on race pad for track only. So make sure to buy for your application and usage of the bike.

EBC also recently came out with an Extreme Pro Pad which some are running but run about $75 per rotor so $150 for a front set can get pricey.

Can supply either brand. :thumbsup:

Galfer Brake Lines, Wave Rotors & Brake Pads: Buy Now | Pashnit Moto

Thanks for the info. From your experience, regarding Galfer HH Sintered pads, do you also get a high pitch whine from the pads while under braking? Is that because of that type of pad compound?

Do you carry SBS Dual Carbon Pads? If so, shoot me a price on a case of 24.

806DC

Steve, don't carry the SBS brand, possibly Daniel might. We just carry the Galfer & EBC brands

Thanks for the info. From your experience, regarding Galfer HH Sintered pads, do you also get a high pitch whine from the pads while under braking? Is that because of that type of pad compound?

I've never had that with the Galfer pads. With the EBC pads, i've got some old video footage where you can hear the whine in the footage. Important to point out that it never affected the braking power of the pads, if you like the EBC's, definitely go that route.

Back