Best pics from Hawaii feb 2011

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
My primary reason to go was business, and yes thats me cleaning carpets and we scrubbed and waxed flaoors all night on sat. However me being ME, I had to squeeze in some fun.

Got to meet Red 1100 and thanks to Riccoh for meeting me in Pearl City again

Slide show of some pics : https://picasaweb.google.com/hawaii...feat=directlink#slideshow/5575265506338811506

droid pics 104.jpg

Hawaii-feb2011 676.jpg

Hawaii-feb2011 681.jpg

Hawaii-feb2011 632.jpg

Hilo 2011 019.jpg

Well Kent,seems you have 2 volunteers. I can clean a rug like nobody's business....just ask my wife.:whistle:

When should we leave?

Rubbah.

you all want to come here, I went to FL and PR for vacation. about the carpet cleaning .... Pics or it never happend....:whistle::whistle::laugh:

you all want to come here, I went to FL and PR for vacation. about the carpet cleaning .... Pics or it never happend....:whistle::whistle::laugh:

Thats the way it goes. Im originaly from P.R. and I went to Hawaii for vacations, I loved Hawaii, I live in cold Milwaukee and now I go to PR and Fl when I go for vacations.

I spend a few days here in PR and ready to go back, borrowed my cousin's 06 LE with 12 over and 330 rear, thank god he had a turbo or there is no way that bike would had been much fun.. PS pot holes here are crazy..

Back