Best or worst advice you have ever got

yes kiwi
In oct 2016 at a sunday´s late afternoon, here in the city i left it for 2 hours next to the sidewalk and it was gone. bad luck
But I got from the insurance 10k €, because I had a value report (20 pages) about 11.2k € and this was taken over in the insurance as an addition to the contract.

the 10k were then a very pain-relieving compensation.
here we call it "glück im unglück" means "luck in misfortune".

for my new '00 (36000km), bought in mai 2018, I also got a value report - worth now : 12.5k €
and
as a "smart boy" ;) the time between buy and report was only around 4 weeks ;-)
and
that value report also was taken over in the insurance .

the only tiny snag is that i have to renew the value report every 2 years and submit this new one then again to the insurance company .
costs for that renewing report only arround 50 € - so what ;-)
Wow!!!! Your bike is worth $21,000 NZ Dollars??? You must have some nice parts on it. . . What is a standard ‘00 worth to buy in Germany?

Off the top of my head?

Best: (Upon noticing me giving quite the intent stare at a VERY attractive lady) "Just remember, brother: Someone, some where, some how....is TIRED of her shid." - very close friend

Worst: "If it smells like fish, eat all you wish." - HS Health teacher (may the Good Lord rest his soul).

There's a ton more, but a lot of it bad and a lot of it repressed. :laugh:

Another one, during an offroading session with a friend:

Friend: "don't worry bro...just go slow."

Me: "what about that dropoff? That looks a little deep."

Friend: ".... .... You'll be ok. Just go slow"

End result? Had to call off work for the rest of the day, he called one of his friends to come winch me out and my jeep had rocker panel damage from the driver all the way back to mid passenger. :banghead:

"If you can see her boobs from behind, marry her".
back boobs.jpg

yeah... no

Never play cards with a man named Doc, never eat at a place called Moms, never never fight with an ugly man cause he has nothing to loose.

Back