Best online site for buying tires?

bone

Registered
i've searched some, but where have you guys found the best prices and fastest shipping from. i'm looking to replace the stocker with the same thing. i just turned 5000 miles and am seeing the cords. thanks.

bone

Call Chaparral on Tuesdays! They have a "Tire Tuesday" promotion. Nothing advertised, but if you call em up and tell them what you want they will tell you if its on sale! Worth a shot anyway!

I have a hard enough time as it is. Nobody wants to ship out here.
sad.gif

Call Chaparral on Tuesdays! They have a "Tire Tuesday" promotion. Nothing advertised, but if you call em up and tell them what you want they will tell you if its on sale! Worth a shot anyway!
Got a set of Pilot Powers from them during a Tuesday special. Very nice deal.

hmm.. i'm in the market for tires as well.. been searching for a good price on the new dunlop qualifiers... havent found any GREAT deals yet... i'll search these places and see whats up... thanks for the links!

Just ordered, and got (in 3 days) a set of Pilot Powers thru swmototires.com. The shipping is free when you buy a set. 265. (and change). Best deal I found.

mawonline is where I got my last B56, they were pretty good too...

tirerack.com doesnt sell motorcycle tires or i'm just not seeing it...

I just called Chaparral and they have the front for $100.99 and the rear for $150.97 (Dunlop Qualifiers) I think i'll be ordering from them.
cool.gif

Back