Best Oil To Use For The 99-07 Hayabusa's

Salty

Registered
I have only changed the oil once so far on my Hayabusa and was recommended to use a Repsol Full SynTec Oil...

Im ready to change it again and I am wondering what other people are using on their bikes, and what experiences people have had using different oils...

This bike is an every day driver, not a race bike or track bike...So the Oil I want to use needs to be really good for consistent usage...

Im sure their is a thread out here already for this, but I did not have much luck searching for one...

thanks for any and all advice...

There are a ton of threads about this.... I would just make sure you change it often. And I would not recommend full syn. while its under 5-6k miles.

"Im sure their is a thread out here already for this, but I did not have much luck searching for one..."

You have got to be kidding...oh well, I use Amsoil full synth and a K&N oil filter. To see how good Amsoil is, my air cooled 1982 CBX has over 92,000 miles on it and I also use Amsoil in it.

"Im sure their is a thread out here already for this, but I did not have much luck searching for one..."

You have got to be kidding...oh well, I use Amsoil full synth and a K&N oil filter. To see how good Amsoil is, my air cooled 1982 CBX has over 92,000 miles on it and I also use Amsoil in it.

Never heard much talk about the use of Amsoil...Have to look into it...Thanks for the recomendation...

Search "oil", "amsoil", "dino", "synthetic"

Repsol synthetic will work great. Actually, any motorcycle specific synthetic oil will work great, just pick one and change it, and filter, regularly.
Personally, I use Motul 7100 oil and HiFlo filters.:thumbsup:

I don't know where that comment about "no synthetic while its under 5-6k miles" comes from? :poke: You can run synthetic right after dino oil break in usually between 1000-1200 miles.

Trying Royal purple myself for the first time... bike has approx 7200 miles on it now.. was using Suzuki oil?? that shop used when changing etc.

its good oil,check out the official website.I am using the endurance oil 10w 40.For my busa and my the other air cooled bike:thumbsup:

Back