Best of my Camera Ho pics Spring Bash

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
My 'best of' pics....since I paid for the CD; I don't think the'll mind me 'lifting' these low-res pics...

So close, yet so far....

skydivr0.jpg

skydivr5.jpg

skydivr7.jpg

skydivr9.jpg

skydivr11.jpg

And finally...

P.S. Note in the some of the pics, the turn signal/running light mod by GixxerHP has been installed...

skydivr25.jpg

skydivr26.jpg

You are looking good there buster! That one head on photo you have to be less than an inch from the pavement with your puck! Damn, just a tad more lean and you're home!

What I want to know is, why are you hauling all your dirty laundry on the tank. I know that military duffle bag contains your past weeks dirty laundry! :laugh:

You are looking good there buster! That one head on photo you have to be less than an inch from the pavement with your puck! Damn, just a tad more lean and you're home!

What I want to know is, why are you hauling all your dirty laundry on the tank. I know that military duffle bag contains your past weeks dirty laundry! :laugh:

Getting there! Body position better than last year. Not dirty laundry, but Camera, bottle of water, cloth to clean my faceshield, tire gauge, map, and Rain Gear! I did go out with Cap without my gear bag, didn't seem to make any difference in riding position (but I'm sure it probably does).

Nice! :thumbsup:

Tank bag is huge though, I had a alrge Joe Rocket that used to get in the way alot so I shrunk down to a JR Manta and it still holds alot. For long trips I put on the rear soft luggage.

Last edited:
Nice pics Keith had a great time running up and down the dragon with ya.

Back