Best Motorcycle Gloves

This time?

I'm a Held guy for certain, but it all depends on what you want? Racing Gauntlet, Waterproof, Ventilated, Shorty Street Gloves, Electric? I like the Racing Gauntlets myself as they offer the ultimate in protection.

i bought a pair of alpinestars gp gloves in the spring. very well made. great feedback. they fit very snug. pricey at $250 but i would say worth it if you want a great race glove. My previous pair was pair of held Phantom gloves. lasted me 7 years before i wore through the fingers. fit wasnt quite right. runs a little big i think. the alpinestars are right on true to size i would say.

Technic is what I've got. Always look for last yrs model to save save save. Got mine for 80 and they have carbon knuckles and extra leather in all the right spots.

i bought a pair of alpinestars gp gloves in the spring. very well made. great feedback. they fit very snug. pricey at $250 but i would say worth it if you want a great race glove. My previous pair was pair of held Phantom gloves. lasted me 7 years before i wore through the fingers. fit wasnt quite right. runs a little big i think. the alpinestars are right on true to size i would say.

+1 for the GP gloves. I love mine! Not cheap, but I've had mine for a couple of years and love them.

I just bought a pair of Alpine Equinox Outdry gloves. I am hoping they will keep my hands warm enough for a lot of 45 minute to hour rides this winter. I don't like storing my bike in the winter. I ordered 3xl which fit perfectly. I hope to try them out this week or weekend. They were $149.00 from Amazon.
1571337307781.png

I’ve got about 20 pairs of gloves....... I can’t narrow it down to 1 pair as the best. I will say that my last pair of gloves I got were Held. I think they are a German brand??? Either way they were well over the $200 mark and came with all the bells and back whistles gortex, Kevlar, waterproof, etc. Revzilla has a pair on clearance sale that were open box. So I took a chance to try em out since they offer free returns. So with the markdown and Zilla Cash I had from previous purchases I got em for less than $100!!!

Fit n Finish on em outstanding and they keep my hands warm and dry better than any non heated glove I own

I have been using my main squeeze glove for more than a few years now , they are a short summer glove , but with full race like features and protection , except of course , lacking the long cuff armour section of full race gloves . They are out of production now , Dainese Scalpel gloves , and feature a lot of Goat skin leather in their excellent construction . I ride with them all year round and I treat the leather every now and again to keep them at their best .

Two words;
Palm sliders!
HI. When I went to Vanson Leathers for a suit they told me to buy gloves made by Held, they are the best. I have a pair of Alpinestars that I do not like to much. I also have a pair of Teknic Kevlar that I love and have had for 29 years and still in perfect shape. I will use them as my race gloves.

A lot has to do with the stitching when it comes to quality. I bought a pair of Cortech Adrenaline gauntlet gloves for about $70-80 ten years ago. They've held up to what would amount to about a year of use every day and they still look new. I checked and they've changed their design of the Adrenaline glove and the price. Cortech has a glove called, Impulse that's affordable and looks similar to my old Adrenaline gloves. Style actually had a big part in why I chose the gloves I got but the price was a drawing card as well.

I never have been down with my old Cortechs but I have no doubt they would have been infinitely better than what I did have on my hands when I crashed. A pair of dollar ninety-niners won't do much but even that is better than nothing. Saved my palms but my fingertips were gone, thankfully not to the bone. They grew back. A less expensive set of gauntlet gloves is probably going to take care of you but if you can spend more, you usually get more.

A lot has to do with the stitching when it comes to quality. I bought a pair of Cortech Adrenaline gauntlet gloves for about $70-80 ten years ago. They've held up to what would amount to about a year of use every day and they still look new. I checked and they've changed their design of the Adrenaline glove and the price. Cortech has a glove called, Impulse that's affordable and looks similar to my old Adrenaline gloves. Style actually had a big part in why I chose the gloves I got but the price was a drawing card as well.

I never have been down with my old Cortechs but I have no doubt they would have been infinitely better than what I did have on my hands when I crashed. A pair of dollar ninety-niners won't do much but even that is better than nothing. Saved my palms but my fingertips were gone, thankfully not to the bone. They grew back. A less expensive set of gauntlet gloves is probably going to take care of you but if you can spend more, you usually get more.
After seeing your injuries, I re-evaluated my gear and found my gloves to be getting long in the tooth so replaced them with a set of Joe Rocket GPX 2.0, they weren't inexpensive but are worth every penny...

I am looking at replacing my textile jacket which is well armored and in great shape just getting old and I always worry about the stitching holding up as well. I'm looking at this one: Alpinestars T-Missile Drystar Jacket Black/White LG, Protective Gear - Amazon Canada

Last edited:
After seeing your injuries, I re-evaluated my gear and found my gloves to be getting long in the tooth so replaced them with a set of Joe Rocket GPX 2.0, they weren't inexpensive but are worth every penny...

I am looking at replacing my textile jacket which is well armored and in great shape just getting old and I always worry about the stitching holding up as well. I'm looking at this one: Alpinestars T-Missile Drystar Jacket Black/White LG, Protective Gear - Amazon Canada
Hi. When I went to Vanson Leathers For a suit, i asked them about there gloves. Well they told me that Held gloves were the best.

Back