Best Motorcycle Gloves

I have been using my main squeeze glove for more than a few years now , they are a short summer glove , but with full race like features and protection , except of course , lacking the long cuff armour section of full race gloves . They are out of production now , Dainese Scalpel gloves , and feature a lot of Goat skin leather in their excellent construction . I ride with them all year round and I treat the leather every now and again to keep them at their best . View attachment 1608841
If you like this style, check out heroic racing. They have an off the shelf short street glove that looks a lot like this and they offer a custom option to have it fitted. Lightweight and supple kangaroo leather with stingray skin on the contact patches. That stingray skin is weird .. it just glides across the asphalt, like ball bearings. I think it's calculated it will slide 650' before it start burning your hand. The owner there, Todd is a great dude to work with. Plan ahead though, custom sets take 6-8weeks currently.

I just got a pair of Tourmaster winter gauntlets
CD1977C4-CA1E-4410-B55E-04DE236C473A.jpeg

Back