Best Motorcycle Gloves

bigoltool

Registered
This time?

I'm a Held guy for certain, but it all depends on what you want? Racing Gauntlet, Waterproof, Ventilated, Shorty Street Gloves, Electric? I like the Racing Gauntlets myself as they offer the ultimate in protection.

jch364

Registered
i bought a pair of alpinestars gp gloves in the spring. very well made. great feedback. they fit very snug. pricey at $250 but i would say worth it if you want a great race glove. My previous pair was pair of held Phantom gloves. lasted me 7 years before i wore through the fingers. fit wasnt quite right. runs a little big i think. the alpinestars are right on true to size i would say.

Y2K81

Registered
Technic is what I've got. Always look for last yrs model to save save save. Got mine for 80 and they have carbon knuckles and extra leather in all the right spots.

mabupa

Registered
i bought a pair of alpinestars gp gloves in the spring. very well made. great feedback. they fit very snug. pricey at $250 but i would say worth it if you want a great race glove. My previous pair was pair of held Phantom gloves. lasted me 7 years before i wore through the fingers. fit wasnt quite right. runs a little big i think. the alpinestars are right on true to size i would say.
+1 for the GP gloves. I love mine! Not cheap, but I've had mine for a couple of years and love them.

08BusaKY

Registered
I just bought a pair of Alpine Equinox Outdry gloves. I am hoping they will keep my hands warm enough for a lot of 45 minute to hour rides this winter. I don't like storing my bike in the winter. I ordered 3xl which fit perfectly. I hope to try them out this week or weekend. They were $149.00 from Amazon.
1571337307781.png

1busa

Registered
I’ve got about 20 pairs of gloves....... I can’t narrow it down to 1 pair as the best. I will say that my last pair of gloves I got were Held. I think they are a German brand??? Either way they were well over the $200 mark and came with all the bells and back whistles gortex, Kevlar, waterproof, etc. Revzilla has a pair on clearance sale that were open box. So I took a chance to try em out since they offer free returns. So with the markdown and Zilla Cash I had from previous purchases I got em for less than $100!!!

Fit n Finish on em outstanding and they keep my hands warm and dry better than any non heated glove I own

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeusqing