Best MJ jokes

mrjoeys50

Registered
Ok people... I will miss MJ as much as the next, and believe his jacked up childhood led to a majority of his problems... And I was mad at the first few e-mails but had chuckle toward the end..I heard some good ones today... What was the best you herd?

Here was the nest I heard today

In honor of MJ McD's is offering a MJ burger that features a 50 yr old piece of meat between a 10 yr old bun.....

Again do not take this the wrong way, but some people hated this man.....

:laugh:I don't know why alot of people are gettin' their panties in a wad, most of the jokes are over 15 years old...unlike the alleged victims:moon:

Due to the fact that michael jackson is 99% plastic he will be melted down and formed into lego blocks so kids can play with him for a change:laugh:

Let's all grow up and show some respect. The guy just DIED and your cracking jokes. That's F'ed up IMO.

havent heard any new ones, besides the farrah one...everything else was created after the first scandal...so basically it's all just a bunch of:repost: I honestly do feel bad for his real kids.

legoland wants to buy his body so they can recycle it and let the children play with him awhile because of all of his plastic surgery is that sick or what :whistle:

All of those are great. I dont see it as disrespectful at all... He is dead and still entertaining us!

ehat's the difference between mj and a shopping bag?
1 is made of plastic and is (was) dangerous to children.
the other you carry groceries in.:laugh:

Let's all grow up and show some respect. The guy just DIED and your cracking jokes. That's F'ed up IMO.

Yea and really the only people it could hurt would be his family.... Not so sure I would like people cracking on my brother that passed regardless of his lifestyle.. (he died of AIDS 15 years ago)

I knew this would get some people up in a roar... and that was not what I was trying to do. Like I said, sad day for me too...However I am sure his family will not see this, but who knows maybe Tito has a busa...???

What were Michael Jacksons last words? "Take me to Childrens Hospital"

Forgive me God.........

Back