Best front bike stand

Lyrikz

Registered
Ok, two questions.. FIrst, how the hell do you search?? I used the search function and typed in ,best bike stand.. I got EVERYTHING.... how do i make sure i get just BEST BIKE STAND all together as one word.. Instead of BIKE, then stand.. EVERYTHING pops up...

**So, what is the best FRONT stand for the busa??? IM pulling my rims off to get em polished and i need something for the front. It will be on both stands for about 2 weeks...

I don't know about the best but a damn good stand is the pit bull triple tree stand...

Pit Bull is what I'd buy. But I just throw a tie down around the top triple and hook it to a rafter in the barn to hold the front up - but I'm a cheap bastard.:p

i got a pair of hindles.. the front is the 'under fork' type, but i don't plan on doing fork work or anything requiring a triple tree stand.

Newfront.jpg

Yeah, I am a Pit Bull Beeyotch myself... Just plain ole' rock solid construction...

Well, there you have it folks. The research master's seal of approval. I cna assure you that there isn't a stand out there any better than a Pit Bull or Rev would've found it.
wink.gif

Pit Bull's the move. A little more costly, but definitly your last set you'll ever buy.

I've got to the follow the PitBull folks! Got a Newfront and Rear stand for my baby and don't have any fears when she's up on them!

Back