Best Fitting Bike Cover

flynlow

Registered
Need help finding the best fitting cover for a Gen.1. Searched fleebay and don't wanna get stuck with a baggie that will cover a Gold Wing. Something more tailored to keep rain, sprinklers, and such off the bike and won't blow up or off in a S.FL. breeze.

Sorry 1299! Didn't click on your post to find the link until now. That cover looks good and within what I was willing to spend. Thanks!

Last edited:
Flynlow, if i might ask...is this a cover you will just use in the garage or is it something you will use for a commuter bike? The reason I ask is I would never use a cover that says Hayabusa on it if it is for a commuter bike...ie...you ride it to work or on road trips...It would be an advertisement of what is underneath the worlds most sought after chop guys special..if you catch my drift...2hip:laugh:

2hip you are right, it wouldn't be a really good idea to use a cover with Hayabusa or the knaji on it.

Just depends on what your budget is. If all you've got is 20 bucks to spend, get a $20 cover. If you want something that will last, think otherwise. Going on 6 years with mine and still looks new. :thumbsup:

Buy Now: Geza Motorcycle Cover Geza Gear Bike Cover Gza Geeza | Pashnit Moto Products

Img_9612_800.jpg

Img_9610_800.jpg

Img_9622-hump-640.jpg

Img_9612_800.jpg

Img_9610_800.jpg

Img_9622-hump-640.jpg

Thanks 2hip. Didn't give it a thought until your mention. It wouldn't be used for transport, just to cover the bike outside at work and home. Both places are pretty secure, but anything can happen!
I like the fit of Geza, just doesn't cover enough. I may be asking for something that's not available.???

If you are just going to cover the bike at work and home, definitely stay clear of advertising whats under the cover :thumbsup:

I guess it boils down to what problem are you solving for with the cover?

Lots of things out there, the geza is a great cover if you just want to keep the working bits free and clear of the elements but also does great during transport from what I hear. If you are not worried about someone eyeballing it and taking it, this could be the solution for you. If your objective is to keep it free and clear of the elements AND provide some element of concealment then you'll likely not find a cover that is as form fitting. Keep in mind, the busa has a distinctive shape, if you are attempting to conceal whats lurking under the cover, form fitting isn't going to help....kinda like trying to hide Dolly Parton with a washcloth :laugh:

Go to your local stealership, and ask them what they do with the covers bikes and 4 wheelers are shipped in......

Back