Best Fitting Bike Cover

Got a Nelson that came with the HD. That thing is bigger than a parachute! I really don't use it much 'cause the bike still needs a wipe down before riding. I spend lots of time cleaning my vehicles (wheels & tires included) and would like to find something that requires less cleaning when covered. Ain't really big on clean'n, but ain't ride'n dirty either!

Wal-mart does the job keeps the dust off.

Motorcycle cover.jpg

You got the channel changer upgrade on yours!:laugh:
Just kidding.
I'd just like to find a cover that doesn't leave much exposed to weather and fits snug as to not blow off.???

Yea, the busa is the coffee table in the garage since the tv is right above it. The cover does have two holes and a mini bungee with it that goes under the middle I dont use it in the garage not to windy in there.

I 2nd the geza, no tie downs scratching or blowing against the paint. It was wet for a long time after a downpour, but it kept the bike from being drenched.

2010-02-09 007.jpg

I 2nd the geza, no tie downs scratching or blowing against the paint. It was wet for a long time after a downpour, but it kept the bike from being drenched.

It really looks great!:thumbsup:
But, if wanted to cover your WHOLE bike to keep everything clean, that one would fall short.
It's almost like a bathing suit for my not so buff 50yo body, Speedo or Surfer.
One chaffs the back of my knees, the other chaffs my ....., well you know what!
Why can't things just be made to fit!

Just depends on what your budget is. If all you've got is 20 bucks to spend, get a $20 cover. If you want something that will last, think otherwise. Going on 6 years with mine and still looks new. :thumbsup:

Does the bottom strap handle the hot pipe without damage after a ride?

Back