Best exhaust for gen 2

Piers1971

Registered
Hi there from England, I have bought a gen2 2017 hayabusa, I've got a stock system on the bike at the moment, I'm looking at getting the best out of the bike.
I'm looking at a titanium Arata system from Japan or a ti-force but the latter seem to be a little hard to get now. I have thought about a Brock's alien system, which I like the look of but not sure on how they perform.

I would be grateful for some feedback from anyone with an aftermarket system on here.
Regards
Piers.

IMG_20180818_231112.jpg

Akropovic is one of the best. As well as Brocks, Ti-force, and Yoshimura.
Ti-Force and Muzzy(also very good) are out of business now.

But the best exhaust for Your bike, is the one that You like the best...seriously.

A full exhaust is better than just mufflers too, because it gets rid of the catalytic converter and takes alot of heat away from your feet.

Hi there from England, I have bought a gen2 2017 hayabusa, I've got a stock system on the bike at the moment, I'm looking at getting the best out of the bike.
I'm looking at a titanium Arata system from Japan or a ti-force but the latter seem to be a little hard to get now. I have thought about a Brock's alien system, which I like the look of but not sure on how they perform.

I would be grateful for some feedback from anyone with an aftermarket system on here.
Regards
Piers.
TiForce would be my choice

But the best exhaust for Your bike, is the one that You like the best...seriously.

A full exhaust is better than just mufflers too, because it gets rid of the catalytic converter and takes alot of heat away from your feet.
This is the best advice, any full system will benefit your bike, you have to like the look of it though. The performance gain between all full systems are pretty close.

Good honest answer, I suppose a lot of it comes down to preference

Best is subjective to the person. Yoshi R77 slip ons are the best for me and others will disagree. Some people prefer Brocks full exhaust. I hate the look and sound of them.

Do you want to make power? Brocks full system.

Do you want to sound great? Yoshi slip ons.

Buy what you like. Dont buy what other people like.

Regards
Piers.

I went with Ti-Force
B7DA96D0-4B8A-46C9-8640-80D0BD923712.jpeg

Looks Sound Quality are second to NONE......

But they are next to impossible to find!!! You would be hard pressed to find a used 1 in semi decent condition. You might get lucky and see 1 on eBay that’s beem sitting on a shelf for years forgotten about but you have to check everyday all day cause they won’t last long on there.

If you can’t get a Ti-Force I would get a Brock’s CT exhaust. Pretty sexy exhaust..... Ttianium and Carbon Fiber that makes big power too!!!

3 option would be Akrapovich. They look good and are well made too but don’t make as much power.

I wouldn’t bother with the Japan Arata exhausts. I’ve seen a few and they look nice but are crazy expensive and I don’t know anyone that has used 1 on a Performance build to make HP

I went with Ti-Force
View attachment 1586463

Looks Sound Quality are second to NONE......

But they are next to impossible to find!!! You would be hard pressed to find a used 1 in semi decent condition. You might get lucky and see 1 on eBay that’s beem sitting on a shelf for years forgotten about but you have to check everyday all day cause they won’t last long on there.

If you can’t get a Ti-Force I would get a Brock’s CT exhaust. Pretty sexy exhaust..... Ttianium and Carbon Fiber that makes big power too!!!

3 option would be Akrapovich. They look good and are well made too but don’t make as much power.

I wouldn’t bother with the Japan Arata exhausts. I’ve seen a few and they look nice but are crazy expensive and I don’t know anyone that has used 1 on a Performance build to make HP
Thanks for your input. I had a ti-force on my gen 1 it was magnificent.

IMG_20170717_195052625.jpg

Best is subjective to the person. Yoshi R77 slip ons are the best for me and others will disagree. Some people prefer Brocks full exhaust. I hate the look and sound of them.

Do you want to make power? Brock's full system.

Do you want to sound great? Brock's full system

Buy what you like. Dont buy what other people like.

Fixed it for you ;)

My Yosh full system sounds great...rumbly down low and screaming like a jet engine when revved.

I'd be all over a full Yoshi system if it wasnt single sided. I'm gonna end up going with a Vance and Hines header with dual Yoshi slip ons. If everything goes right, I'll be ordering new to me Yoshi pipes soon.

I'd be all over a full Yoshi system if it wasnt single sided. I'm gonna end up going with a Vance and Hines header with dual Yoshi slip ons. If everything goes right, I'll be ordering new to me Yoshi pipes soon.
I too like the look of duel exhausts but the bike came with the single so I've learned to love it. Most of my bikes have had a single aftermarket exhaust so I am used to it.

Still have yet to find a Micron Serpent set for my bike so I found my next unicorn....

....titanium Yoshi Hepta Force slip ons.

Back