best engine i ever heard

lot boy

Registered
have you ever heard an engine sing a more perfect song?
smile.gif
 give it 20 seconds or so...

Last edited by a moderator:
Great post. Guess it would have been better if the puter at work actually had speakers!
laugh.gif

(GSXcite @ Jun. 21 2007,11:28) Great post. Guess it would have been better if the puter at work actually had speakers!
laugh.gif
it seems to play a bit of our national anthem....speakers make it alot cooler
smile.gif

(lot boy @ Jun. 21 2007,13:10)
(GSXcite @ Jun. 21 2007,11:28) Great post. Guess it would have been better if the puter at work actually had speakers!
laugh.gif
it seems to play a bit of our national anthem....speakers  make it alot cooler
smile.gif
It's your national anthem if you are British. It's God Save The Queen, same tune as My Country 'Tis of Thee.

The US national anthem is The Star Spangled Banner.

(pward76 @ Jun. 21 2007,13:55)
laugh.gif
it seems to play a bit of our national anthem....speakers  make it alot cooler
smile.gif
It's your national anthem if you are British.  It's God Save The Queen, same tune as My Country 'Tis of Thee.

well you sure as hell are right ...my bad.........im a bad american. Thanks for pointing that out
smile.gif
beerchug.gif

smile.gif

(lot boy @ Jun. 21 2007,15:05)
(pward76 @ Jun. 21 2007,13:55)
laugh.gif
it seems to play a bit of our national anthem....speakers make it alot cooler
smile.gif
It's your national anthem if you are British. It's God Save The Queen, same tune as My Country 'Tis of Thee.

well you sure as hell are right ...my bad.........im a bad american. Thanks for pointing that out
smile.gif
beerchug.gif
Naw, you're not a bad American.

Just a confused one
poke.gif

cool.gif

smile.gif

those intakes sounds awesome... I guess they have to program a sequence of throttle openings to make music.

Back