Best Election Tweet That I Think I Have Ever Seen!

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
I am not a fan of either of the major parties' candidates - but I found this hilarious:
upload_2016-11-9_9-27-45.png

I think that is my favorite election comment up to this point in my life!

Just sayin'
MCM

I've seen a ton of hysterical comments, most of which I won't share because they are so divisive and we don't need that, but I'll admit, that's a great one!!

I woke up today and was in shock...I'll leave my politics there :popcorn:

posted by me on facebook for those who dont have me on there. "Now, will you hold ALL of our elected officials feet to the fire to rid the corruption?? Or will you go back to watching the walking dead and eating bon bon's?? Its not over people, this fight is only JUST BEGINNING!!"

I thought about you when I woke up at 4 a.m. to the news ;)

I didn't go to bed until after 2 when he made his acceptance speech - I am bone tired today!

After 8 years of BS, I actually have some hope that things might get better. We will see; one man does not make it happen by himself I just hope he can surround himself with smart, decent people.

In Arizona Donald Trump is president . .. Mary Jane is still illegal and Ronald McDonald has to pay his Employees 12 dollars an hour to start... .. I really think Killary Clinton thought she was a shoe in.... aheeem.... I mean Hillary ... sorry for misspelling . ... cough cough

On a side note will someone please explain to me why major population areas are for the most part left wings and rural American seems to be right wing...

On a side note will someone please explain to me why major population areas are for the most part left wings and rural American seems to be right wing...

Because most of the major metropolitan areas have social systems in place to support those that don't work, or are disabled or sick etc.

The rural areas, are still the population that has little choice but to work to survive. No excuses, no cushions, no hand outs. If you are sick or disabled you have a family unit that picks up the slack. Yes this does exist in cities as well, but when it doesn't, they have all the safety nets in place. What was once meant to be temporary help, has become long term for many.

Because most of the major metropolitan areas have social systems in place to support those that don't work, or are disabled or sick etc.

The rural areas, are still the population that has little choice but to work to survive. No excuses, no cushions, no hand outs. If you are sick or disabled you have a family unit that picks up the slack. Yes this does exist in cities as well, but when it doesn't, they have all the safety nets in place. What was once meant to be temporary help, has become long term for many.

However if you look at who gets more from the federal pie, those red states get the most by far. For example, many farmers farm simply for farm subsidies (that's a government hand out). The true answer is that the northeast has been liberal essentially since being settled (many of the religious groups in the north, NY especially, were abolitionists). Left and right in the modern sense are defined by the civil war and so this sort of explains the break. However, even with the slow down of the industrial revolution, our urban areas still are the driving force in our economy. Unfortunately the current digital economy does not require the huge workforce that building cars and stuff did, and urban areas have many disenfranchised people wondering what they are going to do.

However if you look at who gets more from the federal pie, those red states get the most by far. For example, many farmers farm simply for farm subsidies (that's a government hand out). The true answer is that the northeast has been liberal essentially since being settled (many of the religious groups in the north, NY especially, were abolitionists). Left and right in the modern sense are defined by the civil war and so this sort of explains the break. However, even with the slow down of the industrial revolution, our urban areas still are the driving force in our economy. Unfortunately the current digital economy does not require the huge workforce that building cars and stuff did, and urban areas have many disenfranchised people wondering what they are going to do.

I'd actually love to hear from a farmer on just how convoluted farm subsidies really are. I'm certain it's not nearly as cut and dry as we may believe, and just reading about it recently, or researching Monsanto and all that it's done to so many farmers with the help of our federal gov't, I dare say the American farmer is a dying breed, one of the least respected professions (not in reputation, but in their treatment by the money-lined pockets of so many) and one that projects the least stability year to year. On one end are huge corporate-backed farming operations, and on the other end of this, remember, are small-time farms with families just trying to make a meager living. I'm certain the entire subsidy system for farming has also been abused over the years; produce less, get more....work less, get more...that's the problem with any welfare system.

A lot of corrupt people and organizations are looking for clean underwear after last night...
All politics is corrupt !
So I guess Lisa Simpson will be the next president ? . after Trump bankrupts the U.S.A. As a nation which has had two female leaders (both bad) the U.S May need to at some point accept that a female leader will some day happen!.

So I guess Lisa Simpson will be the next president ? . after Trump bankrupts the U.S.A. As a nation which has had two female leaders (both bad) the U.S May need to at some point accept that a female leader will some day happen!.

I would love to see a female in office.......another former Secretary of State comes to mind for me every single time - Condoleezza Rice.

Bad people are bad people - their color, sex or favorite spirit animal have zero to do with the platform they are running on, the ties they may have or their ability to do the job.

Our "food supply" is such an incredibly loaded topic, and the tangents that can be made, the controversies over something like corn and its mass production directly related to our health and all that it's fed to in order to mass produce our meat supply when that meat supply shouldn't and doesn't thrive from eating corn anyway = the very reason it's sometimes overproduced, it becomes the most confusing and irritating subject when you start to really research what you eat and why it's bad. That some farmers are forced to switch their entire crops to this mass production thinking it'll be the money maker, then it's not, then it's subsidized...........

And I can't go purchase truly organic foods without considering selling a child, which turns out is illegal, or telling my sons "Sorry about college, but I opted to feed you pesticide free food". Organic should NOT be expensive, but it's unattainable to many, so let's feed a family of 4 at the local fast food joint for next to nothing from the 99 cent menu because THAT is affordable, and all tied to that corn supply we were talking about, and the subsidized farming...

I honestly wouldn't know where to start with my rant, or did I? :mad:

I would love to see a female in office.......another former Secretary of State comes to mind for me every single time - Condoleezza Rice.

Bad people are bad people - their color, sex or favorite spirit animal have zero to do with the platform they are running on, the ties they may have or their ability to do the job.
A man is judged by his deeds rather than his words,Trump in all his possible good has said some stuff he may come to regret . anyone who believes you can change a person's preference with electronic shock is seriously confused

The U.S. has been bankrupt for years thanks to overspending politicians,just maybe Trump can eventually start turning that around(Clinton sure as hell wouldn't have).

Back