BEST DYNO TUNING SHOPS

First and foremost I’d say powerhouse and boosted cycles, gotta rep the sponsors. After that, and I’m fairly new to it, still would be qwik cycles here in Denver. He has a slew of 400+ bikes and he has a 550+ himself. As far as staying open, I believe the business has consumed him so he’s actually closing it up. Which blows! I’d imagine there are some very other strong ones out there, I was referred to one in Michigan awhile back.

Depends on location and needs. All tuners are not equal, and you get what you pay for, but the most expensive option doesn't always mean it's the best. Also, keep in mind that there will always be those who don't like tuner "XYZ" for a variety of reasons, some legit and some not. Do your research, get a good number of opinions, and go with who you feel the most comfortable with.
You can't go wrong with Rob at boosted or Frank at powerhouse.

There is a guy here in Virginia Beach at Redline Performance who is very good. Long history in race bikes. Unfortunately his shop in Yorktown was burned down by a battery fire last year. But he is getting things back up and running at the beach so that is cool.

I think the big thing is developing a relationship with the tuner. Don't just be another day at work for them, make sure they can put your face with that bike. You don't want your bike delegated to the new guy!

There is a guy here in Virginia Beach at Redline Performance who is very good. Long history in race bikes. Unfortunately his shop in Yorktown was burned down by a battery fire last year. But he is getting things back up and running at the beach so that is cool.

I think the big thing is developing a relationship with the tuner. Don't just be another day at work for them, make sure they can put your face with that bike. You don't want your bike delegated to the new guy!
Hey you never know, the "new guy" may be brilliant at his craft.... But I do know what you're saying Willie.

I would like to find someone that’s close to me that will tune each cylinder. We have a local guy that’s with woolich and he tuned his gen 4 zx10r and gained 5whp just by tuning each cylinder vs the regular way. That’s a big gain to me when you need every little bit in the na liter bike stock motor.

But power house and boosted cycle are great tuners. Hope to send my bike out this winter hopefully.

A "state by state" or regional list of tuners would be useful to members, especially a list showing feedback from our own members . . .
I agree with you there Frank, I would love to be able to one day have my bike dynoed at your shop (and probably will) but being in Michigan it'd be nice to know of a local shop that's good with a busa.

Back