Best Deal Ever

casasnovas99

Registered
Well this is my first post and with good reason. I sold my 2002 CBR954 and just bought a 2000 Hayabusa w/ 7500 miles for $4500. :thumbsup: Came with Akropovic full exhaust,power commander (forgot brand), and the swingarm is chromed. Any tips i should know about my new 'busa?

:welcome::welcome:

Congrats and welcome to the madness...

well the mileage is plenty low but I would see about making sure the fluids are all replaced and give the rest of the bike a good look over... now..... PICS??

Well I took these pictures as soon as i got the bike home. The bike right now is dirty and needs a wash, and the night-time didn't help show the bike's awesomeness. But I swear it is scratch, scrape, and cosmetically damaged free! Hoefully mechanically sound, too

4772_199039250525_864350525_7351688_3476076_n.jpg

4772_199039255525_864350525_7351689_2317784_n.jpg

4772_199039265525_864350525_7351691_2628382_n.jpg

Welcome and congratulations on your "new" bike. I would get used to and enjoy the bike, look at some of the posts and articles before modifying anything.:beerchug:

Thanks guys! I hope to ride it to the ground. Plus, I wanna take it to the local drag strip just to say my quarter mile is in the mid 9's :D Of course I'm going to ride it for a few months and get used to it before I even think about pushing it. Riding it home was somewhat scary, especially coming off a bike only half as powerful. But is there anything special about the busa I should know? I still dont understand the high idle thing, even though the guy showed me. Do i wait for the temperature needle to climb up? or is it just for a few seconds?

THESE ARE THE MOST STUPENDOUS BIKES DUDE,WAIT TILL THE AWESOMENESS PUSHES YOU BACK INTO YOUR PASSENGER AND YOU BOTH START TO FEEL IT ANNIHALATE THE BREATH RIGHT OUT OF YOUR BODY.THE SHEER EXCITEMENT WILL HAVE YOU LOOKING FOR MORE AND MORE AND MORE.....

DUDE SLOW THA F%^# DOWN AND ENJOY IT :rofl:

WELCOME TO THE AWESOMENESS :rofl:

BABY HUMONGUS WELCOME ABOARD......

Last edited:
:welcome::welcome: and do my eyes hurt...ow ow....reflectors.....like kryptonite....im melting.....

G'day C'nova,
:welcome: to the Org. !!
Scored well, she looks nice :thumbsup: !
It's a gr8 site; friendly and very informative...
Potentially Helpful Tip #1: Keep an eye on that speedo - 120mph and the 'busa is still in "cruise" mode !!
Keep It FUN,
:beerchug:

Back