Best (cheapest) place to get a stock rear tire?

mestona

Registered
So my rear tire has a dime size hole in it and I wanna get a replacement. My front tire is like new so I only need the rear. I already have a pair of Pilot Power CT2's waiting in the wings but the cheap bastid in me won't do that until both my tires are worn. So anyone know where to get a stock rear tire on the cheap?

Sell the front on eBay to offset mounting costs and put the 2cts on your bike. You will be glad you did.

via Tapatalk

I use Pranav all the time. I don't know for sure if he's "Cheapest" but he always has my stuff to me the next day....and I live in the middle of the country. He's a busa rider for a long time.
sales@bombaymotorsports.com

Vince at Van Nuys Suzuki is a good boy also. He takes good care of a lot of busa boys.

How about a BT003 for the rear? Will I be wasting my money or will it make for an OK match with the front? Should I stick with a stock rear so it matches up to the stock front? Sounds like you guys think I should just pay for mounting for my 2CT's, are the stock tires really that bad (they don't seem great but they seem ok to me?)?

Just get rid of the bridgers and put the michelins on, day and night difference!! I will never go back to a Bridgestone after the confidence Michelin has given me on my Busa:thumbsup:

I have this Race Take Off. Read your PM

ebay n craigs list 017.JPG

ebay n craigs list 020.JPG

:) I appreciate the offer, but I am in So Cal and Sacramento is a little bit of a drive. Thank you very much anyway.

Back