Best bruise pics.

Motonutz916

Registered
We all go down...

Sad for me or the bike? I was riding my 09 wr250 supermoto to work and sumbitch hit me on the highway at around a hundred. Kmh Shattered my tib fib I was unconscious on the bike. Lot more to this story...

I felt no pain in this accident at all even though I was in the hospital for two months. That's because they had me over medicated completely. They put this thing called an external fixator on my leg. initially they put three screws in my leg and these two two foot bars. But because when I was in the hospital so long I was just screwing around I was doing wheelies in the wheelchair and broke my leg again. So they had to put two more pins 6 inch pins in my leg and had added two more to foot bars LOL

IMG00058.jpg

Yes this was in 2009 I was rewarded a very large torte. Which enabled me to buy my Hayabusa Barn and went all the drag races against you other awesome racers! :-)

was that from a bike accident? if so what happened?

Nope. Bypass surgery. Known as a CABAG (cabbage). Had it don on May 2nd. Dad's birthday.

They gave rerouted my arteries to a heart lung bypass machine, gave me shot and my heart stopped. The machine takes over oxygenating and removing CO2 from the blood and keeps it pumping. they harvest arteries from my chest and weak arm (left for me) and re route my blood flow to bypass the clogs (65%, 85% and 100%). 6 hours later they hit me with a set of paddles to kick start my heart. If it works I get to see my wife and kids again.

Would you believe I just thought I had a case of pneumonia? Worse, my primary care office turned me away for being 5 minutes late. I went to an urgent care and they freaked out saying it wasn't pulmonary (lungs were clear) but cardiovascular and I needed to get to the hospital right away.

I failed a stress test for an artifact in the waveform. Angiogram showed the blockages. withing hours I was moved to a heart-centric hospital nearby where the procedure was performed.

I'm healing and doing well. Looking forward to being able to ride again in August.

Nope. Bypass surgery. Known as a CABAG (cabbage). Had it don on May 2nd. Dad's birthday.

They gave rerouted my arteries to a heart lung bypass machine, gave me shot and my heart stopped. The machine takes over oxygenating and removing CO2 from the blood and keeps it pumping. they harvest arteries from my chest and weak arm (left for me) and re route my blood flow to bypass the clogs (65%, 85% and 100%). 6 hours later they hit me with a set of paddles to kick start my heart. If it works I get to see my wife and kids again.

Would you believe I just thought I had a case of pneumonia? Worse, my primary care office turned me away for being 5 minutes late. I went to an urgent care and they freaked out saying it wasn't pulmonary (lungs were clear) but cardiovascular and I needed to get to the hospital right away.

I failed a stress test for an artifact in the waveform. Angiogram showed the blockages. withing hours I was moved to a heart-centric hospital nearby where the procedure was performed.

I'm healing and doing well. Looking forward to being able to ride again in August.
Sweet Jesus. Im glad you came out of it ok

Back