Best brake pads and lines

Galfers ss lines and ebc HH pads here!
Lot of choices, opinions and pries. These are where I spent my money willingly. No regrets.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

1st and most important question: how much are you willing/can afford to spend? I ask this because upgrades to the rotors, calipers and master cylinder are also available :whistle:

What ones do I get for spirited riding?

Get in this deal:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/pash...us-galfer-stainless-hayabusa-brake-lines.html

If you want numbers rather than opinions, the sheer numbers of Galfer Brake Lines we ship speak for itself.

On pads, we ship 2x as many Galfer as EBC, but the EBC Extreme Pro pads are 2x the price of Galfer. So just depends on how much you want to spend on your pads.

We carry: Galfer, EBC & Brembo so pick your medicine.

Ran the new pads in tonight with teh new lines and race fluid , man this has to be one of the best braking bikes I ever rode, this should be the firs mod on a bike. Did the clutch line and fluid also, that seemed a little dirtier than the brake lines.

Goodridge + EBC HH... feel great to me!

Gonna try those EBC prolite discs soon (off to tour the alps i need all the help i can get LOL)

Jza

bendix race parts on my gen2 , std brake lines, no need for hard -lines for the road.

seen too many front wheel lock-ups and off. as with hard lines a sudden fist full of lever, leaves no time for suspension/brakes to load up.
you need a the largest tyre area for braking. you only get this from loading the tire

cheferman65 said:
Galfers ss lines and ebc HH pads here!
Lot of choices, opinions and pries. These are where I spent my money willingly. No regrets.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Same setup here!! I'm very happy with the difference they made. Specially in this Florida weather!! Once the fluid and rubber hoses get hot the brake lever feels kind on of scary for me!!

masterblaster said:
Ran the new pads in tonight with teh new lines and race fluid , man this has to be one of the best braking bikes I ever rode, this should be the firs mod on a bike. Did the clutch line and fluid also, that seemed a little dirtier than the brake lines.

Opss!! Missed this post!! I'm glad you liked!! That's what I said after putting mine on.!! It's like a new bike!! :-)

Back