best bang 4 the $$$

thezx12kid

Registered
i have a 99 busa all stock and need to know what i can do to it... i want it to have at least 195 to 200 ponies with out the juice any help???
idea3.gif
idea3.gif
1zhelp.gif
1zhelp.gif
1zhelp.gif
1zhelp.gif

idea3.gif

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif

..well, it goes something like this: "no juice-no push"..
smile.gif

A Yoshi kit (cams, ems, cans) will set you back no less than 1.500 $ (just guessing, here it is MUCH more than that..) for 15-20 ponies more.. A turbo kit you can start counting in 3.000 $, but then it's the suspension, brakes etc you should start looking at yet another 2.000 $.. That is a 250-280 hp mod, and it is something worth considering if you want to start a grand collection of almost 2 weeks old back tires..

Mine is fine the way it is, it's ME that is in need of improvement..

might as well go big bore to get near 200hp. other than that I would just go with boost
tounge.gif

Boost is best unless ya needed to redo motor like i did so i did overboar and who knows in a couple years i might just boost that
biggrin.gif

this is what i had hmf bigbird, small box mod, yosh cams degreed 104@106 it would hit 183 to 185 hp
now i have hmf bigbird small megacycle cams 1397 kit
202 hp.
no headwork at all
cam change due to the yosh intake got broken..

if i had it to do all over again i would have themotorheads
ghetto kit turbo system on it.

since you are totally stock no pipe or anything i would definatly(did i spell that right??) go turbo.. damn the piston kit by the time you by a pipe pc2 pistons get the cylinder bored and plated by the bored head gasket and the cams and adj sprockets your spending 2/3 to the same amount of money as a turbo setup and instead of 200 your at 260 on pump gas all day long over 300 on race fuel..

Back