Best aftermarket windshield for Gen 3?

Here are a couple of shots of my Powerbronze Airflows windscreen. Works great and was only 70 quid!

Busa-front-end.jpg

Busa-side-windscreen.jpg

Update on the Puig Z-Racing screen: it's good. I got the "smoke" version, which looks almost clear, clearer than stock In the shop I checked out the "dark smoke", but it was too dark for my liking. Plus the nannies who call themselves cops here have a bad habit of fining riders for too dark windshields/visors after dark. F them.

Noticeably taller than stock. Sorry for the crappy pic, the Puig is below the stock screen.
20220616_173702.jpg

Once installed it looks fine IMHO. I did not have the chance to go fast yet, but up to ~110mph airflow is much better than stock. I'm 5 foot 9 inch and the factory screen used to divert air right to my throat. With the Z-Racing screen, the air is at the top of my helmet. A little tuck and only my shoulders are in the wind.

20220621_142744 (1).jpg

20220621_142756.jpg

What I particularly like is that even when leant forward I see all the instruments, while the stock screen used to cover the indicator and shift lights.

20220621_142824.jpg

At the end of July I'll get Puig drop pegs and rear hugger, then the bike upgrade is done for the season. Only the accent-change remains to be done, in the winter. Maybe an exhaust upgrade as well.

Whoah whoah, how much is the plastic windshield from Yoshi? Does it have a good end bead like OEM or is it like ZG? Because $200+ just to say it's from Japan is very, I don't know.

Whoah whoah, how much is the plastic windshield from Yoshi? Does it have a good end bead like OEM or is it like ZG? Because $200+ just to say it's from Japan is very, I don't know.
The end is straight (sharp), not like OEM and the plastic is aslo thinner but it was not what I was looking for : I wanted a good shape, curved windshield that matches the face of the bike nicely, with a better protection around 100mph and it is the case so...
You seem to already know the price , if not, just check it on webike

Here are a couple of shots of my Powerbronze Airflows windscreen. Works great and was only 70 quid!

View attachment 1652363

View attachment 1652364
This member hasn’t posted in nearly a year but maybe he’s still around.

Kevin567, I like this windscreen, is this one the Airflow or extra high Airflow. The Powerbronze website only shows the Airflow but eBay list a Airflow and extra high Airflow but doesn’t describe either very well. Ships from UK.

Back