Best 08 Busa price in UK!

ianmac

Registered
Hi all, a lot of UK owners use this excellant website so I thought Id ask all uk buyers one question? What is the best UK price u have been offered for an offical UK bike please not a "Grey import"best wishes Ian .Co Durham.

I paid £8.5k and a few hundred extra on my PX but it was a pre-reg (was supposed to be a demo but only I ever got to ride it!) plus known the dealer for several decades. Under normal circumstances I think they are generally going for stock price (£8999)but you might get some goodies thrown in if you bargain hard! Maybe early Spring will see some reductions.

Just for a bit of insider info ... my insurance company only paid £8k for my replacement Busa to a "proper" dealer... seems they make a nice margin on £9k

Thanks all, gona try a sub £8500.00 offer to dealer this cold , wet, ice covered pre xmas week when nobodies buying bikes!(perhaps £8200 - 8300) Let you know what happens!

Hi all, a lot of UK owners use this excellant website so I thought Id ask all uk buyers one question? What is the best UK price u have been offered for an offical UK bike please not a "Grey import"best wishes Ian .Co Durham.
That is a really good suggestion... IF you help with the details on the location/price I will update the front page to reflect your best price in the UK!

I know a lot of dealers have Blue & black bikes sitting in there showrooms since the launch, so I would say offer £8500.

Thanks Waterbug, Dealer would not budge on £8500 in freezing cold wet week before xmas when nobody is buying bikes!Dohh,

I now have an offer of £8000.00 on the road, uk bike, but I,ll have to sort out first service my self as its 300 mile(then 300 mile return) trip to get it and dont fancy taking it back for that service BUT great price!!!!

I now have an offer of £8000.00 on the road, uk bike, but I,ll have to sort out first service my self as its 300 mile(then 300 mile return) trip to get it and dont fancy taking it back for that service BUT great price!!!!
16,000 USD for a bike that SRP's for $12,000 ....things that make you go hmmmmmm.
boohoo.gif

I now have an offer of £8000.00 on the road, uk bike, but I,ll have to sort out first service my self as its 300 mile(then 300 mile return) trip to get it and dont fancy taking it back  for that service BUT great price!!!!
16,000 USD for a bike that SRP's for $12,000 ....things that make you go hmmmmmm.
boohoo.gif
Thats 'RIP OFF BRITAIN' for you, we also have to pay over $2 U.S Dollars a litre, That's $9 U.S Dollars per Imperial Gallon for normal unleaded
wowold.gif

You guys dont know how good youve got it  
whistling.gif

boohoo.gif
Thats 'RIP OFF BRITAIN' for you, we also have to pay over $2 U.S Dollars a litre, That's $9 U.S Dollars per Imperial Gallon for normal unleaded
wowold.gif

You guys dont know how good youve got it
whistling.gif
I do,I work with several guys from the UK,they tell me its been over $8.00 USD a gallon for years.I feel for you guys.

Wow... Keep those post coming from across the pond! I think a lot of Americans would be shocked at those kind of gas prices... Oh, and welcome to the site dogdave and BOSOZOKU.

I now have an offer of £8000.00 on the road, uk bike, but I,ll have to sort out first service my self as its 300 mile(then 300 mile return) trip to get it and dont fancy taking it back  for that service BUT great price!!!!
Hi I am a new Member and ride the 2006 R1 And will be New Busha owner as soon as i find a good deal. Have any of you had any better offers on the 08. if so would apreciate details and contact numbers

Thanx dbullbog got sorted at All bikes Suzuki in Rochdale same deal so Im going for it.
little close to home. cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!! YUM YUM YUM

Prezzo, welcome to the oRg.... We wanna see some pics of course when you land your new Busa!
The R1 is also a nice machine so you should be ready for the power of your new ride. Might be a trade in the handling dept but should be quite impressive when you open her up for the first time.

Back