Best 06 Busa Full Exhaust System!

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Little brother is looking, I don't have a stock bore bike so for the 06 whats the OP of the org on what to get and why?

You Found IT if he wants akra pipe but there are others out there Muzzy ,Brock,Ti-Force..I know the Tsugki east coast rep if your interested...........

Personal opinion, not based on experience, but Yosh goes with Suzuki like peanut butter goes with jelly......

(GoldenChild @ Nov. 30 2006,09:58) You Found IT if he wants akra pipe but there are others out there Muzzy ,Brock,Ti-Force..I know the Tsugki east coast rep if your interested...........
Thanks I'll pass this along...

actually i spoke to smithers, and he said the yoshi pipes are one of the worst things you could buy for your bike, he said that akra, tiforce, or hindle pro, are the best ones for the buck for normal stock bike and future upgrades

(tbonebusa @ Nov. 30 2006,09:09) Personal opinion, not based on experience, but Yosh goes with Suzuki like peanut butter goes with jelly......
I remember when yosh built hondas.
eek2.gif

(GoldenChild @ Nov. 30 2006,07:58) You Found IT if he wants akra pipe but there are others out there Muzzy ,Brock,Ti-Force..I know the Tsugki east coast rep if your interested...........
Chip Hunter? Brad Wallace? Since we are going to stock over 50 sets of pipes at a time we have the buying power to offer the best prices around, takes money to make it. Nobody other than Tucker Rocky will buy that many pipes at once. So if someone wants a Tsukigi pipe I got you covered and will beat anyone's advertised price in the world less shipping, just send me the ad or link and you are covered.
beerchug.gif
More deals like this coming soon.

GPW

Back