Bertha

02BigBertha

Registered
Always wanted a busa. Uncomfortable rides with my girlfriend on my newly purchased 2015 zx10r forces purchase of Bertha...
20190404_082216.jpg
20190402_083005.jpg
20190403_204627.jpg

2002.... how do u like it? any issues?
I love this bike! My girl enjoys the lazy boy like seating. The zx10 is hard as a rock. The busa is an amazing all around bike. I will be selling the swingarm after I convert to the OEM arm I bought today. Not a fan of long bikes. Especially after a shinko 200 rear tire is fitted up to stock width wheel. Cant wait to install my pilot power 3's and get the OEM arm back on it.

I love this bike! My girl enjoys the lazy boy like seating. The zx10 is hard as a rock. The busa is an amazing all around bike. I will be selling the swingarm after I convert to the OEM arm I bought today. Not a fan of long bikes. Especially after a shinko 200 rear tire is fitted up to stock width wheel. Cant wait to install my pilot power 3's and get the OEM arm back on it.
lol... the tire touches the underneath the tail doesn't it? I had an 02 just like that bike.... and it needs an aftermarket shock or a stronger spring when going that far over

lol... the tire touches the underneath the tail doesn't it? I had an 02 just like that bike.... and it needs an aftermarket shock or a stronger spring when going that far over
Oh yeah forgot to mention I'm going to get the straps off the front and install the OEM bones. The undertail is about to be worn through lol. I want to ride this thing like a sport bike. It's a great machine that holds a dear place in my heart. Owned a lot of bikes and this busa makes me feel proud to be an owner of one of the best bikes ever made.

very wise decision, I was already thinking that the swingarm looks terrible. Very nice bike(s). Congratulations to your purchase and welcome to the family!

Back