Berserk Build 2.0 RCC Turbo, Trac 240 wheel.

MidnightBusainSD

Busa Rancher
Donating Member
Registered
Here is the list of Mods i'm doing to my 2002 SE Busa with about 8000 miles on it.

1. RCC stage 1 turbo 6psi no spacer. Should push 220-240 rwhp
2. 05-06 GSXR Trac 240 5in over Swing arm. with modified Rear Busa wheel for 240 tire
3. Black stock rear sets.
4. Dapincci air suspension
5. 03 front forks and stiffer springs installed.
6. Assortment of Parts powder coated to match
7. Chrome Bolts fairing and such. and some translucent reds
8. Scorpio Alarm
9. Hid Lighting, Fog Lights, and Mood Lighting
10. Magical Racing Carbon Fiber Frame covers
11. Magical Racing CF wind screen
12. Catalyst Composites CF Dash Panels
13. Cruise control of some sorts.
14. Modified Stock undertail.
15. Billet Sproket Cover.
16. Black Woodcraft Stator Cover with Red slider.
17. Custom one off Airbrush Berserk Anime Theme Bodywork.
18. Custom Gauges. Dash and accessory
19. Yoyo Dyne Frame slider and tie downs

Here is the pics of all the work and progress i did to the bike over the winter. It still dosen't have the right tank but it's fully tuned now or will be shortly and the tank will be completed so then i should be finnaly done. :thumbsup:

if you have any questions about the pics and the steps you see please feel free to ask.

The bike is looking a bit Slim

Busaparts026.jpg

Busaparts025.jpg

Some of the powder coated Goodies Semi Gloss Black

Busaparts022.jpg

Now thats Randy Chrome triple Tree with Translucent red powdercoat over it.

Busaparts024.jpg

Thee Arm 4-5 over stock GSXR 1000 Arm. Better brake bracket

Tracswingarms009.jpg

Tracswingarms013.jpg

The turbo

Berserkbusaturbo8.jpg

Plenum and waste gate.

Berserkbusaturbo9.jpg

My newly painted candy red Air shock

Berserkbusaturbo7.jpg

The new cover Vs old

Berserkbusaturbo3.jpg

The wheels

Berserkbusaturbo15.jpg

Berserkbusaturbo14.jpg

Old Clutch springs on left New heavy duty on the right

Berserkbusaturbo17.jpg

Empty hole

Berserkbusaturbo1.jpg

Now with Turbo

Berserkbusaturbo11.jpg

Berserkbusaturbo12.jpg

Berserkbusaturbo10.jpg

nichloasandbike26.jpg

nichloasandbike30-1.jpg

Air Ride Down

nichloasandbike28.jpg

Air Ride up

nichloasandbike6.jpg

Air tank along with Gauge, and automatic on and off switch

nichloasandbike7.jpg

Air Ride solenoid and air compressor

nichloasandbike25.jpg

Completed Dash Fuel pressure, Boost, Dakota Digital Air ride monitoring, Boostbysmith Gear indicator, along with the air ride control switches

nichloasandbike24.jpg

Dakota digital gauge and gear indicator

nichloasandbike4.jpg

Rear Shot

Hope to get some new pics of it out cruising here soon. The silver pipe has been heat painted black to blend in alot more. thats really the only change.

:thumbsup: That Dakoda air monitor system fit up that nice. I had looked at those but was unsure of how it would fit there. Everything look very over all too.:beerchug:

:thumbsup: That Dakoda air monitor system fit up that nice. I had looked at those but was unsure of how it would fit there. Everything look very over all too.:beerchug:

Yeah it helps when you have friends that work for dakota digital also. Them gauges normally don't come waterproofed but they did one up for me it works out pretty nice. And if i wanted to i still have 2 inputes left for Pressure. if i wana add them mabey a oil pressure or who knows.

LQQkn nice as always, Todd. :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug: Hopefully later this fall or early next yr I'll be installing a 240 rear too.

LQQkn nice as always, Todd. :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug: Hopefully later this fall or early next yr I'll be installing a 240 rear too.

That will be intersting then Ty So are we sporting busas on this trip next year or you gona look for something diffrent? I plan to look into Building a trailer hitch for mine if we plan to be out as long as you say i may need the room unless i come up with some more luggage which i may bit i feel like building the hitch just cause i think i have a good design and i can :laugh:

Real nice Todd.. :bowdown:

Thanks Doyle i'm still rounding up them bag parts.

That will be intersting then Ty So are we sporting busas on this trip next year or you gona look for something diffrent? I plan to look into Building a trailer hitch for mine if we plan to be out as long as you say i may need the room unless i come up with some more luggage which i may bit i feel like building the hitch just cause i think i have a good design and i can :laugh:

Thanks Doyle i'm still rounding up them bag parts.

So your gonna try to hang with me the entire trip, cool (Oregon,Canada,Cali,Vegas,Arizona)? :beerchug: It'll be like the good ole days like back in 2005 when we were kicking it through the Rockies Mt. and Wy. I plan on traveling light this time around, two saddle bags and maybe a tank bag for two weeks.

Back