belt driven busa

Doubtful, it's very hard to implement a belt drive on a bike that was not designed for it. Sprocket size, teeth, length have to be very precise to match the 3 or 4 available belt sizes that are made.

I will stick to a chain. Imagine the $$ if you want a gearing change.

sent from Bama using tapatalk

I'd like to see it...a burnout isn't that hard on a belt. Slap a Shinko 003 on that bad boy and take it to a prepped track and lower the hammer...then see what it does. :laugh:

I might look into that just wish there was different sproxket sizes but looks like it could be machined
Posted via Mobile Device

Anyone know if these are available for gen 2 ? Just asking cause it only shows 1 and it looks to be for a Gen 1. Also curious if they are only available for stock wheels.??? Would be pretty cool just to try out and see what it's like. Just to be different.:beerchug:

belts last a lot longer then a chain and they are way stronger. For you guys questioning this at launches etc the belt will hold up. Most of the belts are steel laced and it is unreal how strong they are. Cogged belts are used a ton in the industrial field and have some truely enormous hp hooked to em.

Back