bell helmets

crazy i know several people with airframes who have put tens of thousands of miles on them and never had a problem, but a helmet is a helmet they all have issues, my next helmet will be a Arai!!!

Yeah what made the whole situation worse was how crappy:moon: thier customer service was. The operator sounded like he just woke up and didnt want to be bothered. This was in the afternoon when i called..........??? Talked to a couple other guys before i purchased it and they called em junk, should have listened to them

I have some track friends who wear Bell and they complain about the noise. I've heard no other complaints.

I have the Star Cerwinske and like already stated, it's pretty loud but just like the Corsair V, they aren't made to be quiet. I also have problems with one of the cheek pads never staying snapped in place. It's a pretty quality helmet, but if you aren't looking to spend that kind of money, the Bell RS-1 is a nice medium

I have the Star Cerwinske and like already stated, it's pretty loud but just like the Corsair V, they aren't made to be quiet. I also have problems with one of the cheek pads never staying snapped in place. It's a pretty quality helmet, but if you aren't looking to spend that kind of money, the Bell RS-1 is a nice medium

But are both helmets made to fit the same head shape? When I was fitted a Shoei RS and Bell Star were built for my not round head shape.

But are both helmets made to fit the same head shape? When I was fitted a Shoei RS and Bell Star were built for my not round head shape.

To my knowledge, the only helmet company in the world that produces helmets specific to head shapes is Arai. The only way to get a true fitted helmet is to buy the correct helmet for the top of your head and then purchase the correct cheek pads separately.

The Star sizing is very different from most manufacturers. For example for myself...

Scorpion EXO-400 XL
HJC CL-16 LG
Arai Signet Q MD
Arai Corsair V LG
Bell Star MD

Yeah what made the whole situation worse was how crappy:moon: thier customer service was. The operator sounded like he just woke up and didnt want to be bothered. This was in the afternoon when i called..........??? Talked to a couple other guys before i purchased it and they called em junk, should have listened to them

so far i like mine and i mainly just bought it for this season so that i can buy an arai this winter, my bell has gotten too big for me

Back